Which drugs have you done ?

7,413 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mr_mo8268
Bazooka Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does poontang count cause I'm addicted.
“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
Ag 11
AG
None
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Ag 11 said:

None

No coffee, tobacco, or alcohol ever?

Mormon?
Bruce Almighty
AG
There's drugs and then there's "drugs"
chiken
AG
dilaudid - that's some good stuff right there. They gave it to me when morphine wasn't working to subside the kidney stone pain.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

There's drugs and then there's "drugs"

Alcohol and tobacco are psychotropics that kill millions but are not drugs?

So is this simply a legality issue?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Of course they're drugs, but when people ask if your on drugs, they're not talking about coffee and cigarettes, but I'm sure you know that but just want to argue semantics.
Humorous Username
AG
None, but ho. lee. COW, there are a lot of teachers I know that would be fired tomorrow if forced to take a drug test.
Dad
AG
chiken said:

dilaudid - that's some good stuff right there. They gave it to me when morphine wasn't working to subside the kidney stone pain.

I had it once when I woke up from sinus surgery in a lot of pain. It felt amazing. I could see how people would get addicted to it.
MouthBQ98
AG
Alcohol.

Would try weed edibles once if legal and if my employer wasn't so hostile to it, just to see what the fuss is about.

I've had my pain opiate prescriptions for dental work and injuries but that stuff makes me a a bit dizzy and drowsy and does nothing else so I save it for actual pain.
jwoodmd
chiken said:

Having had it when I had surgery I fully understand why my surgery patients ask for it by name.
redass89
It'd be a shorter list if I named what I haven't tried. Sober now though
jwoodmd
MouthBQ98 said:

Alcohol.

Would try weed edibles once if legal and if my employer wasn't so hostile to it, just to see what the fuss is about.

I've had my pain opiate prescriptions for dental work and injuries but that stuff makes me a a bit dizzy and drowsy and does nothing else so I save it for actual pain.
Yea, lots of opioid based pain meds need to be combined with an anti-nausea medication. Lots of doctors don't have the right kind of experience to do that from the start - especially with patients never having used those types of pain meds.
jwoodmd
redass89 said:

Good for you. None are worth the long term risks.
jh0400
AG
aggie-master said:

chiken said:

I had it once when I woke up from sinus surgery in a lot of pain. It felt amazing. I could see how people would get addicted to it.

That's how I felt about fentanyl after I broke my leg. Dilaudid was good, but fentanyl was another level.
redass89
jwoodmd said:

redass89 said:

Good for you. None are worth the long term risks.

Oh yeah. Long time ago. Married with kids and a 401k now
jwoodmd
jh0400 said:

aggie-master said:

chiken said:

That's how I felt about fentanyl after I broke my leg. Dilaudid was good, but fentanyl was another level.
Wow - fentanyl for a broken leg? Were you using other opioids for chronic pain already and opioid tolerant?
jh0400
AG
Tibial plateau fracture with a compound spiral tibial fracture and compartment syndrome. My tibia was in multiple pieces.
jwoodmd
jh0400 said:

Tibial plateau fracture with a compound spiral tibial fracture and compartment syndrome. My tibia was in multiple pieces.
Ah - shattered leg
Unemployed
AG
Man, had acute pancreatitis and all I got was freaking morphine. Should've asked for the good sht.
chiken
AG
When you're vomitting from the pain and morphine isn't taking any of the edge off, they throw heavy level stuff at you. And my god, when that plunger of mercy hits your stream....heaven. HEAVEN.

Instant pain relief. You feel heavy. Sleepy. Carefree. Relaxed.
jwoodmd
RealTalk said:

Man, had acute pancreatitis and all I got was freaking morphine. Should've asked for the good sht.
Dilaudid is the standard for pancreatitis. I've seen young fresh gastro docs trying morphine and oxy cocktails for pancreatitis that don't do a darn thing. About 1.5 mg dilaudid IV and in minutes the patient is resting comfortably. The young doctors have all been scared into under-prescribing pain meds. Over-prescribing is a huge issue and I'm not dismissing it.

Not sure when you had pancreatitis but over the last year there has been a severe shortage of dilaudid so it may not have been available. People have no comprehension how painful pancreatitis can be. I've got a female colleague who had it and she said it was 100x worse than child birth.
Unemployed
AG
Had it two years ago. By the time I got admitted, the pain had subsided to a point that it was tolerable and I didn't feel like asking for anything stronger.

Let's just say at the worst point when going through it, I had a very fleeting thought about how easy I can end all this pain, if you know what I mean.
Joe Exotic
AG
chiken said:

When you're vomitting from the pain and morphine isn't taking any of the edge off, they throw heavy level stuff at you. And my god, when that plunger of mercy hits your stream....heaven. HEAVEN.

I snorted black tar heroin from a toilet seat in Lubbock in the late 90's. I don't remember it feeling like heaven.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Bo Darville said:

chiken said:

I snorted black tar heroin from a toilet seat in Lubbock in the late 90's. I don't remember it feeling like heaven.

The Fife
I'm boring...
Wellbutrin
Alcohol
After an accident, hydrocodone. That's the one that showed how many friends I had at the time were addicts
PoohAh97
AG
Got any left?
CrottyKid
AG
Nothing hard, but not for lack of opportunity. I am an easily addicted person and very sense seeking. I don't want to know what cocaine is like, for instance, because I am sure I would love it and want to do it some more. If marijuana was legal, I think I would have it every once in a while just to wind down like a glass of wine before bed.
PuryearAg98
AG
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol

Cocaine
Ragoo
AG
Nicotine
Alcohol
Adrenaline
Caffeine

Never understood the need for the rest.
jm94
AG
e, four times. It was great.

Regarding dilaudid, I got some in the ER last year when three hits of morphine did next to nothing. Dilaudid did the trick. Would recommend.
Unemployed
AG
Ragoo said:

Nicotine
Alcohol
Adrenaline
Caffeine

What's so hard to understand about getting high and feeling good?
Ragoo
AG
RealTalk said:

Ragoo said:

Nicotine
Alcohol
Adrenaline
Caffeine

What's so hard to understand about getting high and feeling good?
feeling good and not being high?
Not a Bot
AG
I got prescribed 3 months worth of Tylenol #4 after a lap chole. I think that was a bit excessive. I only took 2 tabs.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Cactus Jack said:

I got prescribed 3 months worth of Tylenol #4 after a lap chole. I think that was a bit excessive. I only took 2 tabs.
Well if your in Dallas and need those taken off your hands, I'm your huckleberry.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.