Former Aggie Football Player Partners with FireDisc Cookers

3,592 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FIREDISC Cookers
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
TexAgs is proud to announce FireDisc Cookers as the official sponsor of the Outdoor forum.

Former Texas A&M kicker Layne Talbot and his wife, former Aggie softball player AND National Champion Renee Blaha-Talbot have partnered with founders and brothers, Texas Tech grads Hunter and Griff Jaggard. "We originally talked about sponsoring the Old Rivalries forum", said Layne laughing, "but we are a perfect fit for the Outdoor board."

FireDisc Cookers is an indestructible and versatile portable propane cooking product for the avid outdoorsman, but they aren't just for the outdoors. FireDisc Cookers are for everyone, from tailgaters, hunters, fisherman, campers, backyard family grill masters and world top chefs.

AND... we're offering a discount to all TexAgs users. Enter "TexAgs" in the discount code section of the shopping cart, right before checkout and receive a 10% discount. Click HERE.

Easy setup and take down, cooks everything, and cleans up easily.

"Built to Haul, Cooks it All"
quanah
Quote:

FireDisc Cookers is an indestructible and versatile portable propane cooking product for the avid outdoorsman, but they aren't just for the outdoors.

Thanks for the info, so y'all are telling me this is also for cooking indoors? Can't wait to try it out, before I thought you could only use it outdoors!
FIREDISC Cookers
Haha. I see your point. We did have some customers use it inside during Hurricane Harvey but that was in an emergency situation as it is the ultimate survival cooker. However we do not recommend in the house cooking. The FireDisc is made for the customer on the go in the outdoors who is camping, hunting, fishing and tailgating! Use discount code TEXAGS for 10% on our website. www.firedisccookers.com.
The Portable Propane Cooker - Built to Haul, Cooks it All - www.firedisccookers.com
MooreTrucker
AG
Hunter and Griff are great dudes. They are the founders of the cycling team that I ride with.

MS 150 Carney Men
FIREDISC Cookers
Thanks for the kind words about our founders. FireDisc loves the Carney Men!!
The Portable Propane Cooker - Built to Haul, Cooks it All - www.firedisccookers.com
hbc07
AG
Have I seen these in Buccee's?
FIREDISC Cookers
Yes, Buc-ee's carries the TALL FireDisc Cookers in 90% of their stores.
FIREDISC Cookers
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Picked up a couple at Bucees before I saw this promo.

These are damn good cooking tools. Use it several times a month for carnitas. (The real deal)
FIREDISC Cookers
yes sir! Glad you got one. Check out our recipes page!
https://www.firedisccookers.com/recipes/
FIREDISC Cookers
PORTABLE PROPANE COOKER
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.