Miller Lite Witty Response To Bud Light

10,223 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by $240 Worth of Pudding
King moto moto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment
Funny commercials but Miller Lite is ****ing nasty.
swc93
AG
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment said:

Funny commercials but Miller Lite is f***ing nasty.
Commercials aren't saying its good just stating the fact that it is better than Bud Light.
Unemployed
AG
Miller Lite is more than adequate to get you drunk and that's good enough for me.
quanah
Miller Lite = Bud Light = Coors Light
Joe Exotic
AG
quanah said:

Exactly.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
You know why Coors Light is like making love in a canoe?

Because its fookin near water.
Martin Q. Blank
Miller lite > Coors lite > Bud lite
jah003
S
quanah said:

Miller Lite = Bud Light = Coors Light =water
NWE
AG
All domestic light beers are delicious
Woody2006
AG
quanah said:

And they're all terrible
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Miller lite > Coors lite > Bud lite

Hell I like you.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
This is my go to American beer.

Miller Lite is a great lawn mowing beer and I want to pass out in my garage beer.
FIDO*98*
AG
If I have a cooler full of Craft beer and one Miller Lite on the boat after a 2 hour July Wade chasing Trout, I'm grabbing the Miller Lite every time.
Aggie
AG
Not sure when america turned into beer snobs with this whole craft beer movement... but I'll take a Miller lite or Coors Light anytime

mazag08
AG
Aggie said:

Not sure when america turned into beer snobs with this whole craft beer movement... but I'll take a Miller lite or Coors Light anytime

When people realized that it's a lot better for something to have flavor, be higher in alcohol content, and not taste like watered down cream of wheat.
histag10
AG
mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

When people realized that it's a lot better for something to have flavor, be higher in alcohol content, and not taste like watered down cream of wheat.

If you cream of wheat tastes like domestic beer, you are making it wrong
Olsen
AG
Dilly Dilly!
Joe Exotic
AG
mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

There's a place for both. I like good craft beers and have a beverage fridge full of them in my outdoor kitchen. However, when it's hot has balls and doing work outside it's hard to beat a good watered down American adjunct lager. I also like them when camping in the summer or fishing. This idea that you have to choose one or the other for every occasion is silly.
chimpanzee
Don't understand the pissing contest around beer brands. The Light Americans aren't all that different, certainly more similar to each other than say a Shiner Bock and a Dos Equis. It's kind of splitting hairs to claim taste superiority with such little distinction, but people are into it, so what do I know.

I don't think any Light American drinkers claim any particular epicurean approach to flavor, but brand loyalists are pretty quick to point out that the other guy's stuff tastes like horse piss, even though it's really close to the taste of their preferred brand.

People just like to argue.
swc93
AG
I always just liked Miller High Life after mowing.

Coors Banquet beer, near freezing cold, is a damn fine drink.
62strat
AG
FIDO*98* said:

If I have a cooler full of Craft beer and one Miller Lite on the boat after a 2 hour July Wade chasing Trout, I'm grabbing the Miller Lite every time.
Are we assuming the 'craft beer' you have in the cooler on the boat is appropriate for said activities, or is it full of double ipas, barrel aged stouts and belgian style abbys?

Because there are some fantastic craft pilsners, vienna lagers and blondes out there that should be grabbed over piss water any day. BMC has barely any flavor, and what flavor is does have is just plain bad.

62strat
AG
Quote:

There's a place for both. I like good craft beers and have a beverage fridge full of them in my outdoor kitchen. However, when it's hot has balls and doing work outside it's hard to beat a good watered down American adjunct lager. I also like them when camping in the summer or fishing. This idea that you have to choose one or the other for every occasion is silly.

If it's hot as balls, and you feel like you need water, why not just drink water?

quanah
An ice cold Lone Star is appropriate for any situation.
Joe Exotic
AG
62strat said:

Quote:

If it's hot as balls, and you feel like you need water, why not just drink water?

Because I'd like a little alcohol and get a buzz on too.
Unemployed
AG
62strat said:

Quote:

Because water doesn't have alcohol you dumbass.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

Bingo. I like a nice craft IPA as much as the next guy but after an afternoon of working in the yard/garden, nothing drinks quite as good as a Miller Lite....just quenches the thirst in a way that the IPA can't (not even close really, IMO).
03_Aggie
Beer snobs. The equivalent of bragging about having the best single wide in the trailer park.
62strat
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

Bingo. I like a nice craft IPA as much as the next guy but after an afternoon of working in the yard/garden, nothing drinks quite as good as a Miller Lite....just quenches the thirst in a way that the IPA can't (not even close really, IMO).
I see this every beer thread.

Why are you comparing an ipa to a lager for hot weather? Have you ever had a craft beer that isn't an ipa?

See my post above with the beer pics.

I swear it must have been one of the big 3 that made up these slogans for the sheeps:

'after a day of working in the yard, I just love a <insert adjunct lager>
Or
'after fishing on a hot day, a <insert craft style that hardly anybody likes in hot weather> just can't compare to a <insert adjunct lager>
Joe Exotic
AG
Surprised you don't drink Coors since it's the only one not pasteurized.
mazag08
AG
Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

My go to for hot as balls is Saint Arnold Lawnmower. 10x more refreshing than crap beer and actually tastes good.
Joe Exotic
AG
mazag08 said:

Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

My go to for hot as balls is Saint Arnold Lawnmower. 10x more refreshing than crap beer and actually tastes good.

Had it, like it. Doesn't fit the bill. Too much body for a chugger yard work beer.
ValleyRatAg
AG
My hot weather activity beer of choice is Shiner Light Blonde.
mazag08
AG
Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Bo Darville said:

mazag08 said:

Aggie said:

Had it, like it. Doesn't fit the bill. Too much body for a chugger yard work beer.
Get better at yard work.

And chugging.

And liking good things.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.