Muffin`s Boyfriend96

1,624 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 20 yr ago by
orion
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you didn't happen to own champion fitness in RR from 99-03, did you?
Sauerkraut n Kielbasa II
i am guessing that a negative ghostrider
orion

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/020104kvuechampions-jw.718413cc.html
quote:
Former gym members angry about secret taping
Women who exercised at a Round Rock gym are angry about the possibility that they may have been clandestinely videotaped in the locker room by the gym's former owner.
The former owner of the gym was arrested Friday night. Since the story broke, the Williamson County Sheriff's Office has been flooded with calls from concerned women.
Peter Schmitz, 46, is in the Williamson County Jail facing charges of videotaping a woman without her consent in his apartment.
Police are also investigating the possibility he may have videotaped women in the female locker room of what was formerly Champion Fitness in Round Rock. He owned the facility from 1999 until September.

bobcat goldthwait
I still can't believe that's illegal. Just another way in which the government is trying to control and consequently ruin business. Much like the anti-smoking laws in restaurants and bars. I guess the government hates capitalism and the free market
Muffin`s Boyfriend96
That's me, but I'm not worried. The new sheriff is too busy firing people to bother with me.

Good times!
Oblivious
orion
tough call: a gym with racquetball courts and video cams in the women's room vs golds gym with no courts.
in the good old days O used to post about the plethora of nasty women who pranced around nude in the locker room.
Oblivious
I have seen a lifetime's worth of winter bush.
bobcat goldthwait
mmmmmmmmm, winter bush
Oblivious
I actually had a discussion today with a coworker that goes to the 183/Burnet Rd gym about how they have a scale in the lockerroom itself and guys stand in line to weigh themselves naked.
Oblivious
ttt
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.