So what are posters getting banned for this week?

3,056 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by reb,
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't been around for the past 7 days so I don't want to step on another landmine.
toucan82
Casual references to explosives
AliasMan02
AG
Criticizing the Gillette commercial, which was obviously amazing.
agnerd
AG
Using physics to assign blame in an auto accident.
TJJackson
I was wondering why this place was so nice for the past week.
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
quanah
AliasMan02 said:

Criticizing the Gillette commercial, which was obviously amazing.

Here's what I don't get, their target audience for that commercial doesn't even shave their legs.
TJJackson
Gillette assuming genders
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
713nervy
AG
While at work today I had a phone call where we used the following words and phrases: uterus, uteran wall, vagina, vaginal discharge, urethra, urethral weakness, urethral incontinence, estrogen supplement, urethral tightening, diaper.
justcallmeharry
S
Defending Pitbulls.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
chipotle
Feeling sorry for individuals who have recently succumbed to defeat that identify as young women
Danny Vermin
Not banned but have had many posts deleted this week.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Just getting back from saying Dabo says God favors his team, and that his schtick is totally lame. Using religion to proselytize on a national stage when it neither warrented nor requested, in the name of winning games, is reprehensible.
Joe Exotic
AG
713nervy said:

While at work today I had a phone call where we used the following words and phrases: uterus, uteran wall, vagina, vaginal discharge, urethra, urethral weakness, urethral incontinence, estrogen supplement, urethral tightening, diaper.

Are a Walgreens cashier?
John Francis Donaghy
713nervy said:

Are you a cake decorator?
Lex
I've found that the politics board is fun to read this week. All the libs are being vaginas about Trump. I still haven't seen any of them post a good reason why there shouldn't be a wall. They just ***** about not wanting one or something.
Liquid Wrench
According to my research, a good way to get a week off these days is to say something you don't remember about someone you've never heard of.
babyshark
Apparently it's perfectly acceptable on the politics board to threaten to open fire if certain guns are banned. However it is not acceptable to question who said posters specifically would open fire upon. Odd folk over there.
MouthBQ98
AG
Hypotheticals vs promises?
g_werch
AG
713nervy said:

Are you hiring?
JMac03
AG
Also I think getting fired up about the 2019-2020 CSISD school calendar.
MooreTrucker
AG
babyshark said:

Apparently it's perfectly acceptable on the politics board to threaten to open fire if certain guns are banned. However it is not acceptable to question who said posters specifically would open fire upon. Odd folk over there.
Rookies should never go to the Politics board. It's just a bad idea.
Broba Fett
1st rule of ban club. Don't ask about ban club.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Has anyone seen Gavin?
AW 1880
AG
Posting on every thread on the GB.
Beer Baron
AG
I think you can still get banned for expressly not posting someone's home address after that person already posted their home address. For reasons.
reb,
AG
babyshark said:

excellent sock puppet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.