Emma's Mom is OVER IT

7,165 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ellebee
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Warning - Major foul language.

Same video posted here, some of the comments are golden:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhP61lWM9L574jtN6v

https://www.facebook.com/430477327410988/videos/654315604964759/UzpfSTEwMzg1MzczMzk6MTAyMTYwOTUzNTc3MTAyMjc/
OregonAggie
AG
That's full of greatness hahahaha

Maybe she should've paid more attention to her kid so that she wasn't a 16 year old hooker drug addict?
Joe Exotic
AG
Screwing a 16 year old is a felony when you're 20!?!?
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Bo Darville said:

you asking for a friend?
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
JMac03
AG
Some of the comments are better than the video:

Quote:

I just blocked Emma and I don't even know her.

Quote:

I just cussed out Milo and told him he better not have no *****es in my house. He's 4, and a dog
Quote:

This woman does NOT put raisins in her potato salad!!!
Quote:

Damn I thought my day was bad. Emma lost her virginity, her friends, her boyfriend, the weed man, mom & dad trust all in one day! Way to go Emma, YOU SURE AS HELL KNOW HOW TO GET THE JOB DONE
Quote:

I'm checking to see if she knows my mama and I'm 45 years old. #imSKURRED
JMac03
AG
Bo Darville said:

Quote:

If an adult (an individual over the age of 18) has sex with a minor between the agesof 13 and 16, the adult may be prosecuted for 4th degree criminal sexual penetration. Oklahoma: 16 In Oklahoma, the age of consent for sexual intercourseis 16 years old for both males and females.
Quote:

The Texas Age of Consent is 17 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 16 or younger in Texas are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.
Texas statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 17. While there is no close in age exemption, defenses exist when the offender was no more than 3 years older then the victim and of the opposite sex. sexual intercourse between an employee of a school and a student is also prohibited, unless they are married, and no age of consent is specified in this law.
View list of sexual assault laws & punishments in Texas
Texas does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws", are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.
Because there is no such "Romeo and Juliet law" in Texas, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 17 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 16 year old and the second is a 17 or 18 year old.
AliasMan02
AG
I hope this story gets some traction because I'm intrigued.
chipotle
If that's what Emma grows up to look like....I'M OVER IT!
ShinerBlonde
AG
JMac03 said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

If an adult (an individual over the age of 18) has sex with a minor between the agesof 13 and 16, the adult may be prosecuted for 4th degree criminal sexual penetration. Oklahoma: 16 In Oklahoma, the age of consent for sexual intercourseis 16 years old for both males and females.
Quote:

The Texas Age of Consent is 17 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 16 or younger in Texas are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.
Texas statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 17. While there is no close in age exemption, defenses exist when the offender was no more than 3 years older then the victim and of the opposite sex. sexual intercourse between an employee of a school and a student is also prohibited, unless they are married, and no age of consent is specified in this law.
Texas does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws", are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.
Because there is no such "Romeo and Juliet law" in Texas, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 17 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 16 year old and the second is a 17 or 18 year old.

Where is the quote from regarding Texas not having a Romeo and Juliet law? 17 is the legal age in Texas but there are exceptions for teenagers between 14-17 so long as the age difference is not more than 3 years.
JMac03
AG
https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/texas

I'm glad you said that because I thought there was the part about 3 years (in Texas).
Al Bula
AG
That world star hip hop site is the cusp of the left side of the internet's sphincter. The right side would be twitter.
Joe Exotic
AG
So where is Emma from? Oklahoma? Worried about Bailey.
NoahAg
SEC! SEC! SEC!
Tatem
can anyone rule 1 emma?
Slicer97
AG
JMac03 said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Quote:

Are you paying attention, wbt?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
LEJ
Thinking about baseball, a sack of dead puppies, Emma's mom
Celee04
AG
Lol. Googled the names of the cities she referenced and this may shock you but...

Florida. As if there were any question.
MD1993
AG
The Mom does have the official "May I see your manager please!" Look.
TxFig
AG
Emma's mom is about 15 years too late in trying to teach right from wrong.
--
Chris Barnes
Retired A&M IT geek - now beekeeper
http://www.cornerstonehoneybees.com/
MooreTrucker
AG
And a mouth like that, such a role model.
The Collective
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
The boyfriend'a name is Bailey?! That video had more twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie.
hph6203
AG
Y'all hear 'bout Becky's cousin Emma's mom findin' out 'bout Emma smokin' grass with Bailey in the back of his pick up down at Warbler's Pond? Rumor is she pulled out a shotgun and blew a hole right through his tailgate, Emma bit down on his shifter stick when she heard the blast, if ya get what I'm sayin'. Gon' be walkin' like a waddlin' duck for awhile. That boy better watch his ass with that mama gator keepin' an eye on her little girl's swamp lands, if ya catch my drift. Next time it's not gon' be the tailgate of his truck full o' birdshot.

Redneck news used to stay in redneck towns where it belongs.
Slicer97
AG
A body and attitude like that is why Emma's dad is banging Emma's friends' moms on the side. And probably gets some free pot from Bailey.
hph6203
AG
Emma's dad is not in the picture because Emma's dad was banging one of Emma's friends.
jickyjack1
Y'all is so bad.
Tomdoss92
AG
understand her concern for her child.

but

also understand why mr emma's dad is not with emma's mom. yikes bet she loudly mentioned every perceived fault of his loudly to all those (not) interested and he scooby'd out of there with his biggest ragret (haha) being that he busted one seventeen years ago back when emma's mom was probably pretty pretty pretty ok.
Al Bula
AG
hph6203 said:

Y'all hear 'bout Becky's cousin Emma's mom findin' out 'bout Emma smokin' grass with Bailey in the back of his pick up down at Warbler's Pond? Rumor is she pulled out a shotgun and blew a hole right through his tailgate, Emma bit down on his shifter stick when she heard the blast, if ya get what I'm sayin'. Gon' be walkin' like a waddlin' duck for awhile. That boy better watch his ass with that mama gator keepin' an eye on her little girl's swamp lands, if ya catch my drift. Next time it's not gon' be the tailgate of his truck full o' birdshot.

Redneck news used to stay in redneck towns where it belongs.
probably sounded much funnier in your head
Potcake
AG
Why is she addressing Styler? Styler lost it's phone in a toilet.
hph6203
AG
Not really.
Ghost91
Gotta love the artsy 'live, laugh, love' sign in the background.
TyHolden
AG
Bo Darville said:

probably not in Romania
BQ_90
AG
I'm not sure she's over it
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.