Best DNA Kits?

3,783 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 2012Ag
Future
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://i.imgur.com/5FqCQBx.gif

Is it this kind of DNA test?
GAC06
AG
DNA kits are a scam. You're literally paying them money to take information they should be paying you for. In return they get to use your genetic information how they wish and they crap out some potentially false info about your ancestors.
Pirate04
AG
Thank you for the kind of helpful comments! It makes me rethink it actually. Back to brainstorming ideas I guess.
BassCowboy33
Be careful. Most of these are scams.

03_Aggie
Claude! said:

My family did Ancestry.com - required a lot of spit but worked fine. I apparently have 991 fourth cousins or closer registered on the site.

Wait, y'all know they don't want semen samples, right?
Duncan Idaho
03_Aggie said:

Claude! said:

My family did Ancestry.com - required a lot of spit but worked fine. I apparently have 991 fourth cousins or closer registered on the site.

Wait, y'all know they don't want semen samples, right?

Pretty sure that is what he meant
2012Ag
AG
I bought myself 23andMe and it worked great. Bought it for my mom and for some reason they couldn't process her DNA and eventually told her to not submit another sample then provided a refund.

So I bought her Ancestry. It worked and she ended up finding her biological father who she thought was dead for 20 years.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.