Sad times at my house...

4,085 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CBattBQ87
BadAttitude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
11 year old Boxer died today.
Pouring one out for a great dog!
Slicer97
AG
Boxers are great dogs. I'll down another in its honor. Sorry for your loss. Relish your memories.
BadAttitude
Thanks...wife and I shed a few tears today....love Boxers!
Slicer97
AG
Ex girlfriend's roommate had a boxer. Should have stole him. That dog loved me more than either of them and the feeling ended up being mutual.
BadAttitude
Grew up with Boxers....just a wonderful pet and so awesome with children....and, yes, you should have stole him.
SlackerAg
AG
A boxer is brief.
brazagg
AG
So sorry. They are family and losing one is devastating.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Sorry for your loss. You gave the boxer the best life it could ever have had.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Sorry for your loss. We lost our boxer 18 months ago this week. Not a day goes by that I don't think of and miss him.
I Play With Guns
S
I lost my lab 3 years ago due to cancer. It was awful. And he was more special than any of you on this thread. He was a gift and I can honestly say that he deserved to live well longer than 99.9% of the things on this website.

Rest In Peace my sweet love.
Burrus86
AG
My heart goes out to you!
quanah
I hate to hear that, I still miss this son of a *****

Claude!
Dogs are great, and their time with us is all too short.
petey88

sorry to hear this. My Boxer Rufus, passed last May at the age of 11. Of course, I still miss the goofball.

I did laugh at the photo above as Rufus caught a possum early one morning and brought it in the house. (he also looked like the boxer above except his ears were cropped)

It still hurts just to see a picture of him.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Losing my dog this year was a hard kick to the gut.
My sincere condolences. Dogs give so much more to us than we could possibly give back.
Holly Golightly
AG
I'm so sorry for your loss! My pups are my family
Shoefly!
AG
Yep Boxers are great pets. Fun to be around& good with the little ones. I miss mine too.
HarveyBirdman
AG
RIP. My boxer turned 8 earlier this month and Ive started having more and more thoughts/ realizations that she probably has 3-4 more years with us, max. Gonna be a sad day
5C
AG
My boxer is 13.5. Getting harder for her to get around
Tree Hugger
AG
This has been a bad year for the good puppy dog.

We were unpacking Christmas stuff yesterday (yes, it is too early but the Mrs. has incredible oral persuasion skills) and I opened a box and the Bony Dog's stocking was right there on top. I had a bit of a moment
NoahAg
Tree Hugger said:

This has been a bad year for the good puppy dog.

We were unpacking Christmas stuff yesterday (yes, it is too early but the Mrs. has incredible oral persuasion skills) and I opened a box and the Bony Dog's stocking was right there on top. I had a bit of a moment
BaitShack
AG
Sorry for your loss.
chansonjr
AG
Sorry for you loss Rico. Boxers are the best. Our oldest is 11 and I'm not looking forward to that day. There will be lots of tears.
TTUArmy
We lost our boxer this past January. 8 years old. I think about him all the time.

Sorry for your loss.
CBattBQ87
AG
I am sorry for your loss. I find this quote oddly comforting. I hope it might bring you some measure of comfort, as well.

Of Dogs and Men

"It would have been better if men and dogs grew from boyhood and puppyhood together, and in so doing pass on together. However, nature is not so ordered. So long as there are dogs and men, dogs will die and men will weep for them." - Burton Spiller
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.