More proof Texas Tech is the worst

3,718 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AngelAg
AngelAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They can't keep their pu**ies
Claude!
Still better than Baylor, which just skins them.
chipotle
People do that everywhere. But tech does suck
malenurse
AG
Claude! said:

Still better than Baylor, which just skins them.
Which way? I've heard there is more than one.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
TXAG 05
AG
Maybe AzulAg can take some in. He's a cat guy.
AngelAg
Cstrickland05 said:

Maybe AzulAg can take some in. He's a cat guy.
Is that what we are calling them now?
MooreTrucker
AG
Not just cats. People leave school but don't want to/can't take their dogs with them, so they just drive out into the country and dump them.

People like that are scum.
TyHolden
AG
One cat stew is an ole college fave when Raman just couldn't cut it anymore
polksalet12345
They've never been outside before, and you can see it in their faces," said Kat Livingston, staff adviser.
All your base
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
And yet they produce pizza delivery drivers who are decent enough upon graduation
Ginormus Ag
AG
Does the Texas Tech Feral Cat Coalition sell T-shirt's? I would buy one.
AG
Too damn many people are getting pets because they think its cool and don't realize owning one is pain in the ass when you're young and single.
Eliminatus
AG
Was gonna do a typical GB response, but this is one area I actually care. Some people get all hot and bothered about starving children or imminent nuclear war and such things. Mine is animal dumpers. It is rampant in every college town. Even here I'm BCS. Pisses me off to no end. Cats, dogs, hell even fish. ****ing kids these days have no sense of commitment and pets who have no control of the situation suffer.

We just need to go back to beating kids mercilessly with jumper cables. It solved many issues.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm with you. Breaks my heart to think of some poor dog roaming around out there wonder when its human is going to come pick it up and take it home. Just take the damn thing to a shelter and at least give it a chance to have another home.
AngelAg
Eliminatus said:

Was gonna do a typical GB response, but this is one area I actually care. Some people get all hot and bothered about starving children or imminent nuclear war and such things. Mine is animal dumpers. It is rampant in every college town. Even here I'm BCS. Pisses me off to no end. Cats, dogs, hell even fish. ****ing kids these days have no sense of commitment and pets who have no control of the situation suffer.

We just need to go back to beating kids mercilessly with jumper cables. It solved many issues.
Maybe you should start a rent-a-dog program in BCS where students can foster dogs in shelters? And then if that doesn't work we can move on to the jumper cables
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.