Santa

1,678 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoneGirl
Lex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How old were your kids when you told them Santa isn't real? Or did someone else like other children at school tell them?
Geralt of Rivia
S
SANTA ISN'T REAL?!?!?
Bondag
AG
I was today years old when I found out Santa was not real.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
4th grade when I found out. Still remember that day in school.
Celee04
AG
I remember some kids discussing it in 2nd or 3rd Grade. Then my friend and I came up with a plot to ask Santa to leave us a note. We then compared handwriting on the notes and all my hopes and dreams were crushed.
BenFiasco14
AG
Some jerk at school told me in first grade Santa wasn't real
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
swc93
AG
I am Santa. I am real. If they ever verbally commit the blasphemy of telling us they no longer believe; its coal for them moving forward.

Vernada
AG
protip parents: if your kid doesn't believe, you tell them to STFU around anyone about that.
saw em off
Quit lying to your own kids. Don't ever let them believe!
Lex
Great. Now I must homeschool Ry so he never gets his imagination destroyed. Thanks Be-an!
swc93
AG
Lex said:

Great. Now I must homeschool Ry so he never gets his imagination destroyed. Thanks Be-an!
Good call. Homeschooling and imaginary friends go great together.
Bruce Almighty
AG
6 years old was the last Christmas I 100 percent believed. At 7, I was starting to question things but didn't want to give up the belief. By 8, I knew.
Lex
From what scary movies have taught me they arent imaginary, they are ghosts.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I think I was 7 when I saw this strip. That cemented it at least:

Chips2003
AG
Lex said:

How old were your kids when you told them Santa isn't real? Or did someone else like other children at school tell them?

WTF would you tell your kids and ruin it for them? Let them enjoy it as long as possible and figure it out on their own.
GoneGirl
AG
When my oldest was in kindergarten, his teacher called us because she'd heard a conversation on the playground...

Bad kid to the others - Santa isn't real. It's really your parents.

My kid - Not true. Santa brought me a Nintendo DS and I KNOW my parents couldn't afford that.

So it was true. I wasn't working and had gone back to school, communing from Houston to CS for class several days a week. Between tuition and bills, we were pretty strapped on one income. My parents had actually funded the DS that year.

But it worked. He kept believing in Santa for a few more years.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
Lex
I have no intention of telling Ryder. I was just wondering how long I get to enjoy this.
TxSquarebody
SANTA/SATAN....same?
Floor it until you see God
GoneGirl
AG
TxSquarebody said:

SANTA/SATAN....same?
Only if you're talking about him.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.