Wednesday Morning!

835 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JABQ04
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • This is my second Wednesday... for some reason after work I thought yesterday was Wednesday so here we are again
  • Trash can is not out because of it :/
  • Rainy and cold today
  • In other words, my kind of weather!

Have fun out there!
Claude!
Office Thanksgiving lunch. Whee doggie.
JABQ04
AG
-Off today
-Lunch with the boy child at his school
- making the chili I was supposed o make last night, tonight.
Bayside Tiger Ag
-Lots of meetings today, and one with Shane Battier. Let's go
-thought the Ags were playing the Zags today, but found out it's tomorrow. Damn

JMac03
AG
  • Lost a little more faith in humanity today. Watched a kid get hit by a bicycle. I immediately pull into center lane (not a turning lane) and call 911. Jump out of car. I was standing in intersection (waking slowly - less than 2-3 seconds) and a car honks at me. Effin honks at me to get out of the way, and a kid is getting up off the ground 30 feet away. I dropped the eff bomb saying "Are you effing kidding me" throwing my arm up and pointing at the kid. She shrugs and points at the green light. 911 was like "excuse me?"
  • The child is okay. He apparently is 16 years old. The driver I thought had left but came back (maybe when he heard all the sirens). He seemed perturbed I called telling me "the boy told me he was okay". Well sir, I called 911 before I spoke to the child, he was still on the ground when I dialed.
  • Fire department onsite in less than 2 minutes. I left the scene in under 4 minutes and 6-7 cops had arrived. The child is truly okay, I think it was a light hit and scared him (and probably me) more than anything. I did feel good that FD and CSPD showed up so quickly.
  • Had more issues at work yesterday afternoon and into this AM that aren't going to be fun to clean up.
  • Is it 5 yet?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I keep thinking it's Thursday
Oh well, I guess I'll do the normal Wednesday things
chiken
AG
December 18th is turning out to be a wonderful day for the chiken household. The dingleberry seeds finally accepted our offer on the house in Pearland. HOLLA!
JMac03
AG
chiken said:

December 18th is turning out to be a wonderful day for the chiken household. The dingleberry seeds finally accepted our offer on the house in Pearland. HOLLA!
So I guess no moving to Denver?
chiken
AG
No moving to dinner. My husband really loves his current employer and things with my job in Houston are freaking wonderful. We're not ready to move.
JABQ04
AG
chiken said:

We're gonna be neighbors! Been in Pearland for four years now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.