Nastiest Small Town in Texas

25,541 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie_Boomin 21
PoohAh97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My cousin's kid just married a chick from Azle, then announced the Wednesday after that the wife was 5 months knocktup.

So that was my first impression of Azle. That and his wife was a tad too hot for him, but he already pulled the ripcord on that I guess.
Ag_of_08
AG
Port Neches or Nederland. Belching refinery waste, run down gutters of streets, and the arrogant belief that they are somehow superior to the rest of the region. I've never seen more arrogant small towns.
Aggie97
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Port Neches or Nederland. Belching refinery waste, run down gutters of streets, and the arrogant belief that they are somehow superior to the rest of the region. I've never seen more arrogant small towns.
as someone from Nederland all I can say is...

Ok Cool,

Go DOGS!!
Bismarck
AG
Quanah
wbt5845
AG
Bismarck said:

Quanah
Dutch's Restaurant saves Quanah from qualifying.
CDub06
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Nederland is like a paradise compared to Port Arthur.
ApachePilot
AG
Hearne as stated prior.

Post because I got 2 speeding tickets there going to tech-A&M games. Hate tech and hate post speed traps. Calvert sucks for speed traps too!
ApachePilot
AG
Killeen. How did I forget this gem
BenFiasco14
AG
ApachePilot said:

Killeen. How did I forget this gem
Small town?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Shelby29
Aransas Pass - The smell of shrimp boats on a hot summer day

Sweeny / Old Ocean - The smell of a refinery and the water tasted like sulfur. Most of the people that lived there were on drugs to numb their existence.

Unemployed
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

That's true. It's where people moved to when they found a little bit more money to say that the finally made it and got out of the hood. Little did they know they're still in SE Texas and you'll always be sht.

But everybody knows that P.A.T. is the legit best no doubt.
BenFiasco14
AG
RealTalk said:

Ag_of_08 said:

That's true. It's where people moved to when they found a little bit more money to say that the finally made it and got out of the hood. Little did they know they're still in SE Texas and you'll always be sht.

But everybody knows that P.A.T. is the legit best no doubt.
LOLpoors who don't have a highrise office overlooking beautiful downtown Beaumont
SpiDer 04
AG
Lometa
aggieSO
ITT: towns that I've thought about moving to from San Antonio
Basically every town in south Texas sucks apparently... nobody mentioned beeville at least.
Can't believe nobody said San Diego... might be worse than crystal city
CDub06
AG
Hi. I said San Diego. You ever been in their Courthouse? It's like the Great Depression in there.
aggieSO
Falls City? Poth? Really?
Even Floresville isn't THAT bad...
aggieSO
Cities suck. Enjoy your Marxist values. If small towns are really done for in Texas it might be time for me to move
Lite81
Onalaska
Beer Baron
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Iowa Park
Jett01
AG
No votes for Port Lavaca?
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Its got to be one in the valley
80s Guy
Jett01 said:

pont comfort or Seadrift are worse.
TyHolden
AG
aggieSO said:

Falls City? Poth? Really?
Even Floresville isn't THAT bad...
that was a joke for a regular poster. jorge iglesias was his last alias. He changes socks on Texags every couple months when he falls off the wagon.
Streetfighter 02
AG
The darts are landing all around my hometown but no mention, yet. That might just mean it's so bad nobody even knew they were there.

My vote goes to Pecos, TX and it ain't close. Fort Stockton is a beautiful vacation getaway in comparison.
Jett01
AG
80s Guy said:

Jett01 said:

pont comfort or Seadrift are worse.
We'll just go with the whole county!
aggieSO
I got one. Dublin, Texas. That place looks like a tornado just went through it if you venture out of downtown... or the two streets with businesses.

ps is Uvalde really that bad?
Bismarck
AG
They used to provide the world with Dublin Dr. Pepper. They get a pass.
AggieFabricator
Three pages deep and never saw Luling once, you guys ought to get out more often.
CDub06
AG
Streetfighter 02 said:

The darts are landing all around my hometown but no mention, yet. That might just mean it's so bad nobody even knew they were there.

My vote goes to Pecos, TX and it ain't close. Fort Stockton is a beautiful vacation getaway in comparison.

Pecos has some good bbq though. And that disqualifies it from the running.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Pody's is trash. Your opinion is skewed by the comparison to other (un)available options.
CDub06
AG
Streetfighter 02 said:

Pody's is trash. Your opinion is skewed by the comparison to other (un)available options.

My opinion is not skewed. I've had barbecue across the state. Pody's is solid. It's not top ten, but It's deserving of the 2x Top 50 nod.
aggieSO
They still have good cokes but like I said just don't leave downtown... The streets are worse than most I have ever seen
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Gregory

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.