Aggie Band

1,953 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tk for tu juan
#Mke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know if the FTAB will be in Tuscaloosa for the game today? Hoping to see them march in if they're here!
The Kraken
AG
Not the full band. 100 upperclassmen to play in stands, no drill
Actionag
Shouldnt it be merit based? Send the 100 best banders not the oldest. Lib millennials have infiltrated everywhere.
Post removed:
by user
74OA
AG
Actionag said:

Shouldnt it be merit based? Send the 100 best banders not the oldest. Lib millennials have infiltrated everywhere.
It's to give the underclassmen a weekend off to study and catch up. Particularly important for all those first-semester fish.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
CastleRock said:

Actionag said:

Wut? Seniority based perks have been around for thousands of years. Sorry you got triggered.

Lol. Calling a legit question being triggered. Dumbass.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Actionag said:

What outfit were you in again?
wbt5845
AG
Actionag said:

FTAB puts little to no emphasis on musicianship so upperclassmen go.
Arthur Stilwell
wbt5845 said:

Actionag said:

FTAB puts little to no emphasis on musicianship so upperclassmen go.
I mean, when you play the same songs over and over again, how hard can it be?
Kramer
AG
If you don't have anything nice to say...
"The only happy Aggie is an unhappy Aggie." Shelby Metcalf
Wildman15
AG
Actionag said:

I just wandered back over here from the zoo. Didn't realize I could see an ever more stupid post here than some of the ones I saw on the game thread
Sticks&Stones
AG
My son is a sophomore piss head...and he was there

---proud of that boy!
Bigballin
AG
I wish the FTAB went to every away game during SEC play
Wildman15
AG
Bigballin said:

Same here, but logistally it's damn near impossible. The band would have to fly pretty much everywhere except to LSU
Actionag
Fonzie Scheme said:

CastleRock said:

Actionag said:

Wut? Seniority based perks have been around for thousands of years. Sorry you got triggered.

Lol at how many thought this was a legit question. The GB aint what it used to be.
CanyonAg77
AG
Wildman15 said:

Bigballin said:

Same here, but logistally it's damn near impossible. The band would have to fly pretty much everywhere except to LSU
Not to mention that the other SEC schools don't want to give up 400 seats nor the halftime
tk for tu juan
Actionag said:

Fonzie Scheme said:

CastleRock said:

Actionag said:

Lol at how many thought this was a legit question. The GB aint what it used to be.

Is that a skran defense?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.