MFBarnes called out by New York Times

11,226 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ac04 said:

if you ever want a glimpse inside the mind of the politics board, go read the sex robot thread. some serious angst over there. not pretty.
There is no angst.

Plug and play sex?
Throw the doll in the washing machine.

Repeat? It is all good.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Maybe we can get a Vice News segment, where someone signs up an account and goes undercover.
NSFWish:

Sex Panther
AG
And that's the best thing I'll see this month
Stat Monitor Repairman
Talon2DSO said:

All the NYT had to say was "this came from MFBarnes" and we would know it was a lie.

He's not a troll. Trolls say **** for entertainment purposes but often dont actually believe what they're writing. It's a "dance monkeys, dance" scenario.

MFBarnes has some serious pathological and psychological issues that may him believe his grandiose claims as true. He so desperately wants to be someone that matters. He believes himself a kingmaker worthy of praise and admiration. He's starving for it. Makes me think he is the only child from divorced parents. Dad ran out and mom remarried leaving him largely forgotten. The photoshopping of himself with beloved coaches as an "insider", his claims to success and confidential relationships with important people, his claims to the best of every hobby discussed on here...he is very hungry for immediate acceptance and admiration.

I regret to inform you that the above post confirms that you've been double-latent-reverse-trolled by mfbarnes himself.

/obama "Its a very rare, ... and obscure move, but entirely within the bounds of the law.
Drawkcab
This is amazing. I want to explain the whole mfbarnes debacle to my wife but I don't even know where to begin.
BenFiasco14
AG
Drawkcab said:

This is amazing. I want to explain the whole mfbarnes debacle to my wife but I don't even know where to begin.

Bringing up MFBarnes seems like a rock solid way to get nookie from your wife
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Thunder18
AG
Amazing
Liquid Wrench
BenFiasco14 said:

Drawkcab said:

Bringing up MFBarnes seems like a rock solid way to get nookie from your wife
Hardest working man in the bedroom.
aTmAg
AG
So, I'm only vaguely aware of this guy. Something about pretending to have a really nice workshop or something? What else has he done?
Sex Panther
AG
aTmAg said:

So, I'm only vaguely aware of this guy. Something about pretending to have a really nice workshop or something? What else has he done?

Probably easier to ask what hasn't he done
Liquid Wrench
aTmAg said:

You know how you risk burning your fingertips when you try to rearrange the logs in the fire? That's kind of how I feel about my psyche when I try to explain MF Barnes.

Let's just say he discovered Johnny Manziel and gave him the nickname ''Jonny Football'' on the Tivy sideline before he told the Aggie coaches to sign that boy.
BenFiasco14
AG
aTmAg said:

Check the last page of the politic thread, canyonag sums it up well
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Wildman15
AG
This is the type of GB thread I live for
?cid=4bf119fc5ba473306c4c314f7710804c
King moto moto
CW Griswold
Spotted Ag said:

Look at his profile pic. No way that isn't photoshopped.

Stat Monitor Repairman
I'm pleased with the overall direction of this thread.
NavyAg22
Stat Monitor Repairman

Looks like he's steadily climbing the charts on both Kindle and iTunes. For $5 extra you get a first-run author digitally signed edition by the man himself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.