Hypothetical scenario

1,934 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TJJackson
decent looking Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's say you get the coveted opportunity to participate in a new game show. It's kind of like wheel of fortune, but not really...

There is a giant wheel you can spin as many times as you want, and there are 20 different slots on the wheel that you can land on. 19 of those 20 slots are exactly the same; if you land on any one of them, you get $1 million, and you get to bang any person of your choosing.

But the 20th spot is different. If the wheel lands on that 20th spot, you are immediately bound head to toe with steel chains, placed on top of a massive ant bed, and left there to be eaten alive by fire ants.

So basically, 95% chance to get $1 million and bang anyone you want, but 5% chance you die a horrible death by fire ants. If you choose to play, you can spin the wheel as many times as you want...until you either decide to stop and take what you've won, or until you land on the death option. All money is tax free. If you land on the death option after already winning a bunch, your family doesn't get to keep the winnings. It just goes back into the game show's cash pool for the next contestant to draw from

1. Would you play?

2. If you won with the first spin, would you spin again?

3. How many times would you spin?

I would play, and I'd probably only spin once,.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Is the OP included in the banging prize? Are you a cisgendered female? Need pictures.
I think the ant bed thing is erotic so I'm not seeing the downside.
Drawkcab
I didn't read all that **** but put me down for 1 round.
Philo B 93
Depends on the day of the week. Monday's I'll spin multiple times. Friday, no thanks, I'm good.
Texmid
AG
Does the wheel have to go around at least once? If not, I would spin it about 50 times. You could move it only one spot at a time and then just skip over the death by ants spot.
OnlyForNow
AG
I mean... are you cHined to the ground?

You're not really gonna die from The formic acid of ants, you're going to die of exposure; and I'm pretty sure after a while you could roll off the ant mound.

Sign me up for 25 spins.
toucan82
I WOULD PLAY 69 TIMES

LMAO
swc93
AG
Quote:

you are immediately bound head to toe with steel chains, placed on top of a massive ant bed
Claude!
I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' game show host in the ass.
Boodlum
AG
Claude! said:

I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' game show host in the ass.
You want to drill Steve Harvey in the ass?
decent looking Ag
OnlyForNow said:

I mean... are you cHined to the ground?

You're not really gonna die from The formic acid of ants, you're going to die of exposure; and I'm pretty sure after a while you could roll off the ant mound.

Sign me up for 25 spins.

You are held to the ground by several 10,000 pound weights. The ant bed is more of a pit, and it's like 50 feet across. You can't roll out of it.
decent looking Ag
Texmid said:

Does the wheel have to go around at least once? If not, I would spin it about 50 times. You could move it only one spot at a time and then just skip over the death by ants spot.

You have to spin the wheel sufficient to make it go around at least 5 times. Think wheel of fortune type of spin.
BenFiasco14
AG
Spin once, take my money and run.

Now as for who I'd bang, that's tough. So many good options. Is it just one bang with this person or as many as I want with said person.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
"Is it just one bang with this person or as many as I want with said person?"

Uh dude remember you're now a millionaire. I think it would be as often as you want.
TexasRebel
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

"Is it just one bang with this person or as many as I want with said person?"

Uh dude remember you're now a millionaire. I think it would be as often as you want.

TJJackson
Could I bang your wife? I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with it. Just think of it as a one off in a mostly monogamous relationship.
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.