On going criminal investigation/case discussion?

9,681 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cisgenderedAggie
aggiepanic95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reports now that he strangled his two daughters then dumped their bodies in crude oil. Good lord. Not sure that will even allow for an open casket funeral. Can they get all the oil off? Just horrible.
Al Bula
AG
The Colorado family murders are whack. One of them had to have been cheating. The mom, shannan Watts, has a wide open Facebook. She was deep into MLM, not that it makes a difference, but those pyramid scheme folks are oddballs for sure.
SidetrackAg
AG
I spent a couple of hours on Reddit last night reading about that case. Sad deal.
Seven Costanza
AG
RPM said:

The Colorado family murders are whack. One of them had to have been cheating. The mom, shannan Watts, has a wide open Facebook. She was deep into MLM, not that it makes a difference, but those pyramid scheme folks are oddballs for sure.

Apparently they had a lot of debt.
AggieDarlin
AG
It could be anything, but I'm guessing a majority of the debt is from the mlm scheme.
Seven Costanza
AG
I hadn't thought about it from that angle. I assumed she got into the MLM scheme as a second job to help keep their head above water.

It sounds like he killed the kids and disposed of them while mom was out of town.
expresswrittenconsent
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

An ex-GF somehow missed her monthly bail check-in in January, promptly had her bond revoked and forfeited and a warrant issued for her arrest, and her attorney withdrew from representing her. She's 1 busted taillight, speeding ticket, or cop running her plates at a red light away from a really bad day... and I wonder if she even knows it.

I run her case number every now and then and check mugshawtys for the ever-lengthening inevitable.

She seems like the bigger loser but bless your heart for doing everything you can to keep it close. Bet you ain't in her thoughts "every now and then".
SidetrackAg
AG
Any of yall live in Montgomery? The video is creepy

Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared

WC87
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Is there a forum for discussions about new cases or updates to on-going investigations? Recent examples might be the case of the missing girl in Iowa or the recent triple murder by the husband in CO. There doesnt seem to be an existing forum for general crime discussions unless I am overlooking it. If ot, I think that might be a value add to TexAgs forum offerings. Thoughts?
I WANT TO FIND OUT IF IM GUILTY OR NOT
South Platte
SidetrackAg said:

Saw it on TV last night. Looks like someone being held captive and on drugs. Bad deal for sure.
JMac03
AG
hunterntexas said:

South Platte said:

But I can't believe these dudes that kill their own wife and kids. Especially the guys living in nice houses like his. How does the mind go there?

I can't imagine doing anything like that to my kid...
But you could your wife?
PrincessButtercup
AG
JMac03 said:

hunterntexas said:

South Platte said:

But I can't believe these dudes that kill their own wife and kids. Especially the guys living in nice houses like his. How does the mind go there?

But you could your wife?

I don't think that you can infer that from his statement
scd88
AG
Anyone watched "I am a Killer" on Netflix? It's a series of interviews in 2018 with death row inmates and the families/friends of those they killed.

I like it. Very few crime scene photos so it's not graphic that way; just interesting to hear what was going on in their minds when they committed the crimes. Some believable, some not.
quanah
JMac03 said:

hunterntexas said:

South Platte said:

But you could your wife?

The wife might deserve it, but kids are innocent.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
SidetrackAg said:

One that gets me is the Rhoden Family killings in Ohio. Happened in 2016, and hasnt been solved

Ohio state sumpreme court ruled to release preliminary autopsy reports yesterday.
SeattleAgJr
hunterntexas said:

South Platte said:

I don't know.

I have some neighbor kids that deserve an accident to happen to them...
Stat Monitor Repairman
Texicurean said:

This one has always bothered me. I think Galveston Co sherrifs made an arrest in 2013 but nothing ever came from it.

Young mother killed on Crystal Beach

Police make arrest in 2013

same. i was living in Galveston at the time and the case has always bothered me.

seems like she left behind a young daughter who has got to be an adult now. after all these years her mom up and dissapeared.
bmc13
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Beer Baron said:

Is this the one where she was in the church alone and someone just walked in and killed her?
Yes. The victim was Missy Bevers
Who killed Missy Bevers? Year later, fitness instructor's slaying at Midlothian church still unsolved

oh wow, I remember that one. can't believe it's still unsolved
TSUAggie
I've recently became interested in the missing Fort Worth Trio case. Tomorrow they are supposed to bring up three cars from the bottom of Benbrook Lake that may be tied to the case. I live just a few minutes away from the lake and may head out to watch them bring them up. Although, I'm not sure how they can even begin to try to salvage something that has been submerged over 40 feet deep for over 40 years.
bmc13
AG
SidetrackAg said:

few weeks old now, but just saw this

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/08/29/woman-ringing-doorbell-houston-shooting-safe-boyfriend-suicide/
BaitShack
AG
SidetrackAg said:

One that gets me is the Rhoden Family killings in Ohio. Happened in 2016, and hasnt been solved
Update...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/girl-at-center-of-rhoden-family-murders-reported-safe-as-suspect-waives-extradition-to-ohio

Seven Costanza
AG
Jesus, this is awful.

Quote:

At the oil site, Watts told police he took Shanann Watts' body out of the truck and laid her on the ground near where he ultimately buried her, the report said.

Bella and Celeste, who were in the truck, asked him, "What are you doing to mommy?" the report said. But he doesn't remember what he told them, according to the report.

Watts told police he put Celeste's blue Yankees blanket over her head and strangled her in the backseat, the report said.

Bella was sitting next to Celeste at the time but Bella did not say anything, Watts told police, according to the report.

Watts told police he took the 3-year-old's body to the oil tank and dropped her inside.

When Watts returned to the truck, Bella asked him in her soft voice, "Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?" he told police.

Watts told investigators he then strangled the 4-year-old with the same blanket, the report said. Bella fought back the best she could, according to investigators.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chilling-confession-chris-watts-told-police-killed-pregnant/story?id=61477303
cisgenderedAggie
Too much - [STAFF]
Smithjg
No links to share, but it seems Victoria County might possibly have a serial killer in the area. Over the course of the last three years or so, three or four men have gone missing under strange circumstances and the bodies of a couple of unidentified women have been found. None of the guys are indigents or homeless, one was a local chiropractor. His truck was found on a ranch, but no sign of him.
quanah
Where'd they find the bodies?
Smithjg
quanah said:

Where'd they find the bodies?
If I recall, two of the women's bodies were found in the far south side of town, off of South Laurent /Bloomington Hwy. The men are all still missing, though vehicles have been found.
quanah
I did a job clearing out a log jam along a few miles of the San Antonio and Guadalupe Rivers South of Victoria a couple years ago, and always had the thought in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be surprised to pull out a body somewhere along there that had gotten hung up, but we never found any. Just a bunch of gators and water moccasins.
cisgenderedAggie
cisgenderedAggie said:

Too much - [STAFF]

Sorry, doesn't mean the conversation didn't actually happen though.

But you guys have to admit that it's been largely toned down. What's that, one warning in 5 years? I miss y'all too.
expresswrittenconsent
cisgenderedAggie said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

Too much - [STAFF]

Sorry, doesn't mean the conversation didn't actually happen though.

But you guys have to admit that it's been largely toned down. What's that, one warning in 5 years? I miss y'all too.

Doubling down on bragging how you regularly threaten (jokingly presumably) to murder your kids on a thread about people murdering their families. Do you also think bonfire jokes are funny?
cisgenderedAggie
?itemid=6070759

But in all seriousness, we're you there? If not, don't invoke it likesome kind of self righteous dick. If so, uh..yeah, me too...sorry? What's your point?

Also, do you have kids? Cause it seems to me from , I don't know, life experience...jokes about dads being indifferent and wanting to eat those kids are pretty normal, cause nature. I don't know, maybe I'm just an unapologetic product of pre21st century east Texas.

Try to lighten up a bit. Life isnt worth living if you can't find the humor in parody and mockery. It knod of makes the hard stuff go down easier. And this is GB, not R&P
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.