Chick Fil A is about to be inundated with trashy people birthing in their restrooms

3,327 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgEng06
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/21/us/texas-chick-fil-a-birth-trnd/index.html
BombayAg
Great. Another future fat American feasting on fast food.
SeattleAgJr
BombayAg said:

I have been to India. You have no room or standing to complain about pretty much anything.
Prune Tracy
BombayAg said:

Go **** in a street.
Post removed:
by user
RyanAg08
AG
My next kid will be born in a bank. That way they'll be entitled to a lifetime supply of money.
Zip 88
In an unrelated news story, a lady that recently gave birth in a free-range chicken coop with be a life-time recipient of shi++er paper.
Serious Lee
can we turn this into a "why is MumbaiAg such a bitter *****" thread?" cause that would be alot more interesting.
(removed:110205)
Uncle Gunnysack said:

can we turn this into a "why is MumbaiAg such a bitter *****" thread?" cause that would be alot more interesting.
Giving birth in a US fast-food restaurant is probably safer than an Indian hospital.
Bondag
AG
Ginormus Ag
AG
Meh. Seen it 3 times. Still would eat there as long as they don't make the wait longer.
BombayAg
Sid said:

Uncle Gunnysack said:

Giving birth in a US fast-food restaurant is probably safer than an Indian hospital.

India's population = 1.4 BILLION. Some are born in an Indian hospital, some are born at home. But still 1.4B.

Now accept your stupidity and promise us never to darken the Texags door again.
BombayAg
Gangster Octopus said:

BombayAg said:

Go **** in a street.

You should try it sometime. It is quite liberating. Make sure you take a lota (small container) and baalti (bucket) with you to wash your ass. Outdated Western methods of toilet paper are not hygienic and is the main cause of colon cancer in this country.

Since you are cognitively impaired, I will need to post a picture for you.

BombayAg
SeattleAgJr said:

BombayAg said:

I have been to India. You have no room or standing to complain about pretty much anything.

I hope you came back with some culture and civility. Now spread it here in this country.
Many Westerners go to India, learn Yoga and spread the greatness of ancient indian knowledge to the West.

Like this lady right here.

Slicer97
AG
Ancient indian knowledge? You people still have castes and some of you worship f'n cows, dude.
91_Aggie
AG
Is it okay for white people to do Yoga? I would imagine they might get labeled as Cultural Appropriaters
AgEng06
AG
Quote:

Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.