Best sushi in Texas

6,842 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NukeAg10
jock15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Al Bula
AG
For my money it doesn't get any better than sushi from any Chinese buffet
thebloomer
AG
This reminds me of the Louis CK duck vagina bit. How much can we dominate a species?

LINK
smucket
AG
The best tuna tataki is at Oishii in Dallas.
ursusguy
AG
Bamboo Palace in Cedar Hill
aTmAg
AG
I'm not a sushi connoisseur, but Karin 2 in Houston is a pretty damned good place to try different types of sushi. It's a buffet of half hot food half sushi. So even if you decide you hate all sushi, you can get your moneys worth on the hot side. It's zero risk.
FCBlitz
Where are you staying. I always stay in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. Either at the Prince hotel or the Blossom hotel. Tons of restaurants in that area of Tokyo.
NukeAg10
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Sushi may be the most overrated food out there.

Sushi in Japan is absolutely not overrated, but I'm probably biased having lived here for 3 years. Cho oishi.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
NukeAg10 said:

FIDO*98* said:

Sushi may be the most overrated food out there.

Sushi in Japan is absolutely not overrated, but I'm probably biased having lived here for 3 years. Cho oishi.
I may have asked you this before, but where you at? I'm working with AFS to try to re-start the Kanto A&M Club!
NukeAg10
AG
Been living in yokosuka since August 2015. I'm leaving next march, but I'm willing to help out with that and join. Is Kanto in or near tokyo? I've missed being around Aggies.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Kanto is the whole area of Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Kanagawa, Gunma, Ibaraki, and Tochigi prefectures.

The person I'm talking with at the Association is supposed to be sending out an email on my behalf to anyone registered as being in the Tokyo area in their records and getting me access to more information at some point in the near future. I've also made a facebook group, but there aren't any members yet, as the link to the group is going to be in the email and hopefully on the Kanto A&M Club page on the Association website once I get editing access.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KantoAggies/
NukeAg10
AG
Joined the Facebook group, and made sure my AFS info was up to date. I'll be gone sometime this month until the end of November, but December through February I'll be here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.