Dallas Home Depot Shooting

3,530 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quanah
Shamwowed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently two DPD cops critically wounded at the Home Depot @ Forest and 75. Anyone know what's going on?
DallasAggie89
AG
It's 75 and Forest Lane. Enough said.
BlueMiles
AG
From wbap:

Two Dallas Police Officers Critically Wounded in Officer-involved Shooting
Posted on April 24, 2018
DALLAS (WBAP/KLIF) Two Dallas police officers have been critically wounded in an officer-involved shooting.

A civilian was also shot but there is no word on the civilian's condition.

This happened at a Home Depot off Central Expressway and Forest Lane in Northeast Dallas.

The area is clogged Tuesday afternoon with police searching for a suspect possibly armed with a handgun.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Ahhh that's why traffic was a nightmare. Really sad.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
DallasAggie89 said:

It's 75 and Forest Lane. Enough said.

75% of actual Dallas is a ghetto
aglaohfour
AG
I can't say much, but the officers and their families desperately need prayers right now.
Goose
AG
I was driving north out of downtown on central at about 4:30 and heard sirens behind me so I scooted over to the right a little. Got passed on the left shoulder by 2 armored SWAT personnel carrier looking vehicles and 6 or 7 cop cars. All hauling ass. Thought, "well that's not normal..."

Hope they catch the dirtbag that did it.
nashvilleaggie11
They caught the dirtbag about 30 minutes ago after a high speed chase that ended in Oak Lawn
Dread Pirate Roberts
Hopefully, everyone recovers completely.
ursusguy
AG
Biggest police response I have seen.
Goose
AG
ursusguy said:

Biggest police response I have seen.

Between downtown and Forrest I saw at least 2 dozen police vehicles headed there, mostly headed up the shoulder, and all of them were making tracks.
Caesar4
AG
I wish that there could have been some prior intervention...days, months, years to have prevented this...maybe even before conception.
BostonAg74
Male officer shot in the back of the head. Prognosis is not good. Female officer shot in the face. She is now stable. Home Depot employee, also shot, is critical.

Shooting Update
GarlandAg2012
AG
Guy decided to turn shoplifting into attempted murder and looking like it could be capital murder. Totally changes the lives of three people doing the right thing and effectively ends his own life. Makes you wonder what had to be going through his head to lead him to that decision. Really freaking sucks, **** that guy.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Tragic. Too bad we'll have to spend millions now to give this ese the needle instead of sending him back to mexico in a box last night.
BlueAg2003
AG
Please consider helping the families of those affected:

https://atodallasrelief.firstresponderprocessing.com/
The Wonderer
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

Guy decided to turn shoplifting into attempted murder and looking like it could be capital murder. Totally changes the lives of three people doing the right thing and effectively ends his own life. Makes you wonder what had to be going through his head to lead him to that decision. Really freaking sucks, **** that guy.
Sadly, it wasn't a hollow point.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
One officer has passed away.
Human
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

One officer has passed away.

Just heard on the radio...

Damn. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
DannyDuberstein
AG
So this scumbag had plead guilty in November to stealing a car but was only looking at 2 years of deferred adjudication; however, he skipped the February sentencing hearing where he was going to get his incredibly mild slap on the wrist. So I'm guessing the motivation, other than being a low life psycho, was to avoid jail for doing so. As if he had any chance of getting away with this.

Then there is this piece of ****'s idiotic piece of **** father and idiotic piece of **** grandmother, where their precious could never have done such a thing or it must be someone else's fault.

Quote:

But relatives of Juarez said they couldn't believe he would be involved in such a violent episode.
"There's no way my son could've done this," Ruben Juarez told The Dallas Morning News, adding that he didn't think his son owned any guns.
Armando Juarez's grandmother, Janie Longoria, told reporters Tuesday that her grandson is a "sweet, lovable person," but that his friends are a bad influence.
"And I told him to stay away from those people," she said.
Aggie12B
AG
Thoughts and Prayers to the fallen officer's family!
Thoughts and Prayers for the other officer and the civilian who were shot. Hope they both have a full recovery!
Thoughts and prayers for the Law Enforcement community that has lost one of its own!
quanah
SAD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.