what kind of sick person takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?

2,196 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ignatius_of_Silesia
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yep, she's got her head in the guy's lap alright. Ya-hoo.
HoustonAg12
AG
Eh. I pissed off my wife one time and without me knowing dumped out all my contact eye solution from the bottle and my contact case.

She knew I was on my last pair so when I went to bed I couldn't take them out and had to sleep in them and if I sleep in my contacts my eyes get irritated and dry the next morning.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Tom Arnold is a pos.
SidetrackAg
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

Tom Arnold is a pos.
What he do to you?
PrincessButtercup
AG
SidetrackAg said:

PrincessButtercup said:

Tom Arnold is a pos.
What he do to you?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/23/actor-tom-arnold-tells-candace-owens-suck-racist-dck/
SidetrackAg
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

SidetrackAg said:

PrincessButtercup said:

Tom Arnold is a pos.
What he do to you?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/23/actor-tom-arnold-tells-candace-owens-suck-racist-dck/
Damn, what a chode
Drawkcab
PrincessButtercup said:

SidetrackAg said:

PrincessButtercup said:

Tom Arnold is a pos.
What he do to you?

You're Candace Owens?
PrincessButtercup
AG
Drawkcab said:

PrincessButtercup said:

SidetrackAg said:

PrincessButtercup said:

Tom Arnold is a pos.
What he do to you?

You're Candace Owens?

No. But I have a vested interest in this issue.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Radicals always want you to think like them. Until you don't. Then they want you to be forced to perform degrading acts.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Fonzie Scheme said:

Radicals always want you to think like them. Until you don't. Then they want you to be forced to perform degrading acts.
Yep. "Tolerance."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just appreciate the greatness of this movie without making it political.
Dread Pirate Roberts
I try to ignore what actors, musicians, and athletes say in their personal life because I dont think I'd enjoy giving them my money if I knew what they believe; but I couldn't avoid this one. Unfortunately, it will be impossible to see him the same again and I loved his humor, but his comments were horrible. I'm amazed he's not getting more heat for this.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Bill Paxton
PrincessButtercup
AG
Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I try to ignore what actors, musicians, and athletes say in their personal life because I dont think I'd enjoy giving them my money if I knew what they believe; but I couldn't avoid this one. Unfortunately, it will be impossible to see him the same again and I loved his humor, but his comments were horrible. I'm amazed he's not getting more heat for this.
Are you really though?
Serious Lee
what kind of a sick person marries roseanne?
Dread Pirate Roberts
PrincessButtercup said:

Dread Pirate Roberts said:

Are you really though?

I know what you mean and I rarely expect things to be fair and even, but he crossed lines that should shock his own people. It should offend people against racism (umm...that should be everyone), people against sexual threats (again, should be everyone), people against stupidity (unfortunately, not enough are offended by this one).

I guess the hatred of Pres. Trump, Republicans, conservatives, and black conservatives is just too much.

And that last one is a big one. Being a black conservative in America seems to be an incredibly difficult stance.
85Photon
AG
True Lies is one of the best movies ever. Very underrated. I love the dance routine Jamie Lee Curtis did - total improv - so funny. Tom Arnold has never been as funny as he was in this movie in my opinion.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Uncle Gunnysack said:

what kind of a sick person marries roseanne?
There are 80 million reasons to marry Roseanne. Not quite enough for me though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.