Must be nice to be Prince William

10,530 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wbt5845
Hey Zeus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thin to no upper lip? That isn't gay. That is a classic white people trait.
Aston04
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

I agree with you on that. Kate could use a couple of #2 Whataburger meals that's all I'm saying.
no. She's in amazing shape. That's a good thing.
B-1 83
AG
I'm just glad he's willing to take such good care of my kids.
randy828
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Gay mouth is a trait I have observed on many lesbians. I have seen so many with the thin upper lip and more prominent teeth. Not every lesbian has gay mouth, but many do. Examples below:

Come on man, don't hate on Tig, she went to Cy-Creek! Her brother is a riot.
BlueAg2003
AG
How was that a dig on her? I love Tig Notaro, but she does have a classic case of gay mouth.
CDUB98
AG
I thought it was a trait of fetal alcohol syndrome, or at least can be.
Ag81Golf
BombayAg said:

And have lots and lots of sex with your hot wife.

Lucky Prince William.

In before "no matter how good looking they are someone is tired of their ****"
EliteZags
AG
Rather be single
Claude!

Gay mouth or no, she also has the classic "just wait until we get home" face down pat.
chiken
AG
I've always thought she was so gorgeous. And poised.

agracer
AG
Zemira said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Am I the only one who thinks Harry is gay?

I don't think so. He might be bi, but doubtful.

I like both of the princes and thankful they take after Diana instead of their father. Both spent considerable time in the military. I think William was in 7 years and Harry 10 years. Harry was in combat in Afghanistan which I think is unreal but he's always been a bit wild and now he's like 6th in line so he can do what he wants. Queen Elizabeth has been teaching William since he was a teenager about duties and taking over the crown so hopefully he should be well prepared. My main question is does his father abdicate or does he try to be king?

Both do a lot a charity work, especially Harry which I would assume come from their mother.

And I learned all this one night when I was bored and spent a few hours going down rabbit holes.

Watch The Crown or the Windsors for a good look at why Prince Charles is who he is.
BombayAg
I am amazed that some of you are so gullible to think that William (or Harry) was REALLY in any sort of combat danger like a Joe Smith would be when sent to Afghanistan or elsewhere.

William is a future King of England. No country would be so dumb to put their future succession line in any risk for a stupid war. This was just a publicity move to make naive and foolish people believe that they are "war heroes". They were just dressed up in combat gear, did a few photo shoots in their get-up, went to some safe Air Base, took some more pictures in dusty conditions and splashed it all over the press.

Everyone goes gaga about their "service" of William and Harry.

The real heroes are the ones who don't have this kind of machinery around them. The Joe Smiths get sent to war, risk their life and limb and in many cases come back in body-bags or incapacitated in some form. I bow to those people and thank them from the bottom my heart, because I don't have the courage and balls to do what these guys selflessly do.
Arthur Stilwell
chiken said:

I've always thought she was so gorgeous. And poised.

Poised?

How hard is it to look pretty and just wave at people?
BostonAg74
From The Onion
Tanya 93
Bombay is jealous William and Harry's people conquered his.
CDUB98
Zemira
AG
BombayAg said:

I am amazed that some of you are so gullible to think that William (or Harry) was REALLY in any sort of combat danger like a Joe Smith would be when sent to Afghanistan or elsewhere.

William is a future King of England. No country would be so dumb to put their future succession line in any risk for a stupid war. This was just a publicity move to make naive and foolish people believe that they are "war heroes". They were just dressed up in combat gear, did a few photo shoots in their get-up, went to some safe Air Base, took some more pictures in dusty conditions and splashed it all over the press.

The real heroes are the ones who don't have this kind of machinery around them. The Joe Smiths get sent to war, risk their life and limb and in many cases come back in body-bags or incapacitated in some form. I bow to those people and thank them from the bottom my heart, because I don't have the courage and balls to do what these guys selflessly do.

Did I say William was in danger? No he was never in combat. Where did I say that? I said he was in the military for 7 years.

His little brother Harry went to Afghanistan during combat. Maybe he wasn't actively getting shot at (who knows) but there was a war going on around him. From the reports I have seen it wasn't a photo op. They didn't want anyone to know. The only reason he had to leave was someone in the Australian media leaked he was in country. He even went back a second time. How many other princes would secretly go to a warzone twice with other soldiers? Not many. I never claimed he was GI Joe or SpecOps. The point is that he was in the military and he didn't try to skip out on his duty like some of our country's previous political leaders. He was in the military 10 years. He now spends his time do charitable work for the military and veterans. He even created the Inviticus games for wounded veterans.

Did I call either prince a hero? No. Yes our veterans with mental and physical scars are heros to survive or die in battle. I didn't mention them at all.

The princes' did not have to join the military. They could have only partied and spent money. Yes Harry was a bit wild with the partying and I'm sure at one point he could have give JFF a run for his money. Yet he shaped up went in the military, now he is doing charitable work and getting married.

William is married with 3 kids and working with the Queen on how to be King one day. That seems like a ton of pressure but he is still smiling and happy in photos at least.

Yes they are royals, but with that comes many things normal people would cringe at. They live their lives under a microscope, surrounded by paparazzi. They can't do normal things without security or being mobbed. Hell they don't even have a last name, but have 4 first names. If they have any difficulties the whole world knows and opines. These two men didn't ask to be born in line to the throne but they did. From where I am sitting they seem to be doing a good job of balancing all the crap they have to deal with. I'd rather be dirt poor than be rich and famous.

https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry

https://invictusgamesfoundation.org/foundation/governance/

wbt5845
AG
BombayAg said:

I don't know anything about Prince Harry's service. But I can tell you for certain the Duke of Cambridge put his life in danger every time he took up a Sea King 'cause those things are death traps.
Claude!
All I know is that we'll never be royals.
GAC06
AG
BombayAg said:

Harry left Bastion a few months before I got there, but he certainly got shot at. He flew Apaches in combat, and even if you don't believe that, Bastion was a relatively frequent target of rocket attacks.
Arthur Stilwell
Claude! said:

All I know is that we'll never be royals.
Never took you to be a fan of Lorde.
Claude!
I can dig a well made pop song. She's no Taylor Swift, but she's decent enough.
jickyjack1
Tanya 93 said:

For a time, madam, for a time.

"William and Harry's people" couldn't maintain their grasp. Mountbatten's handover as the last Viceroy was England's recognition of the unstemmable current of Time and Events; it climbed off the tiger's back while it still could without being eaten.
jickyjack1
wbt5845
AG
jickyjack1 said:

Tanya 93 said:

For a time, madam, for a time.

"William and Harry's people" couldn't maintain their grasp. Mountbatten's handover as the last Viceroy was England's recognition of the unstemmable current of Time and Events; it climbed off the tiger's back while it still could without being eaten.

But they left you with cricket. You owe them much.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.