Must be nice to be Prince William

10,535 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wbt5845
BombayAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No bills
No boss
No job search
No worrying about downturn
No stress about deadlines
No waiting for raise/bonus.

All you have to do is take international vacations, wear expensive clothes, sample exotic food from all over the world.

And have lots and lots of sex with your hot wife.

Lucky Prince William.
mike_ags_fan12
Also to add;

No shoes
No shirt
No problem
Arthur Stilwell
BombayAg said:

No bills
No boss
No job search
No worrying about downturn
No stress about deadlines
No waiting for raise/bonus.

All you have to do is take international vacations, wear expensive clothes, sample exotic food from all over the world.

And have lots and lots of sex with your hot wife.

Lucky Prince William.
Prince Harry got it better. He gets all of that and doesn't have the burden of being the future king and all the responsibilities that come with it.
aglaohfour
AG
Ummm, I think he works? He was in the military for several years after university and then became a search and rescue pilot. In any case, no one in the world has "no worries." And I wouldn't want to be in the spotlight like they are under any circumstances.
wbt5845
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Ummm, I think he works? He was in the military for several years after university and then became a search and rescue pilot. In any case, no one in the world has "no worries." And I wouldn't want to be in the spotlight like they are under any circumstances.
He worked - props to him for his service.

But nowadays, his job is cutting ribbons and knocking up that hot little piece of ass of a wife of his. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

To his credit - he seems like a pretty cool dude.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Both the princes seem pretty cool. William seems better suited to be a king (other than the southbound hairline). He looks like his Mom and appears to handle himself much better than his dad. Harry seems like the guy who would make every tea party into a sorostitute slumber party, which is awesome.
powerbelly
AG
wbt5845 said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

But nowadays, his job is cutting ribbons and knocking up that hot little piece of ass of a wife of his. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

But he does have to wear a suit.
CDUB98
AG
wbt5845
AG
powerbelly said:

wbt5845 said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

He doesn't have to - I'm guessing he's empowered to change that.
bearamedic99
AG
this thread is worthless without pics of Kate
Fonzie Scheme
AG
You want pics of a woman who just gave birth? Odd fetish.
wbt5845
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Not to mention the Duchess of Cambridge is easily googled - not talking about your mom here.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Episiotomies turn you on? Dafuq?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Hang a shirt on a coat hanger and there's your picture. She has a pretty face but is way too skinny. Not a lot of curves there.
BlueAg2003
AG

I have always thought that Kate has serious gay mouth.
wbt5845
AG
A more flattering pic...

FIDO*98*
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

bearamedic99 said:

Hang a shirt on a coat hanger and there's your picture. She has a pretty face but is way too skinny. Not a lot of curves there.

She's a hell of a lot better than the fat models they are shoving down our throats these days trying to package obesity and poor health as 'body positive'.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
I agree with you on that. Kate could use a couple of #2 Whataburger meals that's all I'm saying.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
BlueAg2003 said:

You see a gay mouth. I see a mouth that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
powerbelly said:

wbt5845 said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

Yeah but if your suits and shirts are cut by the official tailor to the crown, your shoes are hand-made John Lobbs, and Hermes begs to design custom ties for you, wearing a suit can't be half bad.
Serious Lee
the soon-to-be princess has nudes
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Am I the only one who thinks Harry is gay?
80s Guy
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Someone has the hots for Harry...
Zemira
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I don't think so. He might be bi, but doubtful.

I like both of the princes and thankful they take after Diana instead of their father. Both spent considerable time in the military. I think William was in 7 years and Harry 10 years. Harry was in combat in Afghanistan which I think is unreal but he's always been a bit wild and now he's like 6th in line so he can do what he wants. Queen Elizabeth has been teaching William since he was a teenager about duties and taking over the crown so hopefully he should be well prepared. My main question is does his father abdicate or does he try to be king?

Both do a lot a charity work, especially Harry which I would assume come from their mother.

And I learned all this one night when I was bored and spent a few hours going down rabbit holes.

wbt5845
AG
Zemira said:

My main question is does his father abdicate or does he try to be king?
Not in a million years does Charles pass on the chance to be king. Why should he?

I guess he may die before the queen at this pace.
HBCanine08
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Was going to say "you know how I know you're gay", but then I saw the username
Rubicante
AG
Depends on what your definition of no worries is...

For me, I think having a camera on me the moment I venture outside, and a tabloid article written about me each time I do practically anything, would likely put me into the asylum.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
The only way to have it better is if you get paid to chew gum, clap, wear a visor, and get huge paychecks even after you're fired.
BombayAg
Fonzie Scheme said:

Both the princes seem pretty cool. William seems better suited to be a king (other than the southbound hairline). He looks like his Mom and appears to handle himself much better than his dad. Harry seems like the guy who would make every tea party into a sorostitute slumber party, which is awesome.

Harry reminds me of JFF!

Tecolote
AG
Problem with English girls who are beautiful is they become very Englishly women. About the only two who did not have this happen are Hurley and Seymour.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
What is 'gay mouth'? That's a new one on me?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
BlueAg2003
AG
Gay mouth is a trait I have observed on many lesbians. I have seen so many with the thin upper lip and more prominent teeth. Not every lesbian has gay mouth, but many do. Examples below:

jickyjack1
Agoodlittleag04 said:

It's not so bad.
jickyjack1
jickyjack1
Zemira said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I don't think so. He might be bi, but doubtful.

I like both of the princes and thankful they take after Diana instead of their father. Both spent considerable time in the military. I think William was in 7 years and Harry 10 years. Harry was in combat in Afghanistan which I think is unreal but he's always been a bit wild and now he's like 6th in line so he can do what he wants. Queen Elizabeth has been teaching William since he was a teenager about duties and taking over the crown so hopefully he should be well prepared. My main question is does his father abdicate or does he try to be king?

Both do a lot a charity work, especially Harry which I would assume come from their mother.

And I learned all this one night when I was bored and spent a few hours going down rabbit holes.

He would have put in more time in Afganistan, and wanted to, but some zero leaked that he was there. Because of it, they had to get him out before he was targeted.

Harry seems to take more after his grandfather Prince Philip, who early had something of a 'loose cannon with an ornery streak' track record, than his father.
jickyjack1
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.