Smallville fans

4,232 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GiveEmHellBill
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chipotle
doesn't matter had sex
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wood join cult.
Geralt of Rivia
S
aggieforester05
AG
Well you know she puts out!
Woody2006
AG
Kirsten Kreuk was so much hotter. Made this girl barely worth noticing.
quanah
Woody2006 said:

She brought this other chick into the sex cult, though Kreuk ended up leaving. I have no idea no idea who these people are but after seeing this thread I was compelled to start researching it. Also two heiresses to the Seagram's fortune were involved. It was just one old weird looking dude who would bang all these chicks, who were his slaves, and brand them.
Woody2006
AG
quanah said:

Woody2006 said:

She brought this other chick into the sex cult, though Kreuk ended up leaving. I have no idea no idea who these people are but after seeing this thread I was compelled to start researching it. Also two heiresses to the Seagram's fortune were involved. It was just one old weird looking dude who would bang all these chicks, who were his slaves, and brand them.
I must admit, I read the article too.
AgEng06
AG
Same
PatAg
AG
That is super strange.
BostonAg74
Quote:

"Kreuk had come first, sometime around late 2005, early 2006,"
So I guess Scotty still doesn't know......
chipotle
I have a question: what's wrong with sex cults?
85Photon
AG
chipotle said:

Using the trappings of religion to keep someone your sex slave isn't cool. Look if they want to have a club and have sex they're adults. But branding people is a bit twisted unless they really want that kind of thing. Legal issues come in with tax evasion (claiming to be a religion = tax free) and any potential abuse of children born into this kind of thing (like with Warren Jeff in San Angelo). Nothing illegal with being kinky and role playing - just pay your taxes, don't abuse a kid, and please don't claim to be somekind of messiah (outside the role play).

That said Chipotle, how do you like leather?
BostonAg74
chipotle said:

If all these women could be coerced into joining a sex cult with a foundation in a place called Smallville, perhaps you might have a shot at starting one.
PatAg
AG
I think the problem probably occurs when they try to leave and aren't allowed
Ignatius_of_Silesia
I tell you what, if you want to be part of my sex slave tribe, you need to be clean shaven down there. Looks like this perv liked a big bush.
SlackerAg
AG
Sounds like they need to join Dollar Shave Cult.
Tomdoss92
AG
BostonAg74 said:

chipotle said:

If all these women could be coerced into joining a sex cult with a foundation in a place called Smallville, perhaps you might have a shot at starting one.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
aggiepublius
AG
Sounds like the government isn't so much ups t about the sex but the alleged blackmail, extortion and fraudulent pyramid nature of this thing and that supposedly the Women weren't told there was a guy involved they would be having sex with until after they shared their secrets.

Quote:

Mack and other DOS masters recruited DOS slaves by telling them that they were joining a women-only organization that would empower them and eradicate purported weaknesses that the Nxivm curriculum taught were common in women. Mack and other DOS masters concealed Raniere's status at the top of the pyramid from new recruits.

As a pre-condition to joining DOS, women were required to provide "collateral," which included highly damaging information about friends and family members, nude photographs and/or rights to the recruit's assets. DOS slaves were told that their collateral could be released for any number of reasons, including telling anyone about DOS's existence or leaving DOS. Many DOS slaves were branded on their pelvic areas using a cauterizing pen with a symbol which, unbeknownst to them, incorporated Raniere's initials. During the branding ceremonies, slaves were required to be fully naked, and a master would order one slave to film the branding while the others restrained the slave being branded.

According to court filings, Mack directly or implicitly required her slaves, including Jane Does 1 and 2, as identified in the Indictment, to engage in sexual activity with Raniere. In exchange for this, Mack received financial and other benefits from Raniere. Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2 believed that if they did not participate in those activities with Raniere, their collateral would be released.

Mr Global Warming
I believed the whole thing until the unshaven bush part. NOBODY wants more Bush. Ever.
BostonAg74
So if she's at the top of a pyramid, and you meet her on a plane and ask her what she does for a living, would her answer be "I own my own business"?
Dread Pirate Roberts
This story is nasty and depressing.
Grimey
Lois > Chloe > Tess > Lana > Martha
beanbean
These dudes that get these women to go along with this kind of stuff have be looking themselves in the mirror everyday and saying to themselves, "OMG, I can't believe these dumb broads are actually falling for this!"
GiveEmHellBill
AG

"Yeah, we're sex slaves........it's not a pyramid scheme. It's not even a scheme, really...."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.