Whatchadoin for Earthday?!

1,426 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dr. Nefario
Athanasius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
April 22.

Ignatius_of_Silesia
I will likely rub one out.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Oh. And also your Mom.
Humorous Username
AG
Drive my non-hybrid, V8-powered, gas-eating Chevy.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Littering.
toolshed
AG
Burnin some tires, buy a bunch of aerosol cans and spray them into the fire. Kill two birds with one stone.
aTm2004
AG
Fire up the grill to pollute the air while tossing beer cans overboard on my fuel inefficient boat.
toucan82
I think I'm going to watch The Rock lay the smack down on a giant wolf
redass89
SidetrackAg
AG
Probably pouring paint and a bunch of old chemicals in the creek behind my house. Changing my oil on the street and letting it run into the storm drain.
rhoswen
AG
Only took 3 replies.
LupinusTexensis
Taking a plane flight half way around the world.
LPHA
AG
The other today thing
Geralt of Rivia
S
LupinusTexensis said:

Taking a plane flight half way around the world.

Where to?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'll probably mow the lawn
The Fife
Pop the top on some old paint cans so the crap inside will evaporate.

Also go back to working on my house, which will involve dumping a whole bunch of bad floor joist lumber out by the street so it can make a one-way trip to the landfill on trash day.
KidDoc
AG
Driving my electric car to Good Neighbor day with FUMC to build a ramp for someone while my solar panels power my sous vide cooking beef fajitas.

And no I'm not an eco-terrorist I just like taking advantage of $25,000 in tax credits from the 8 years of democrat rule.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dr. Nefario
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac, El Dorado convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah, and I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 mph, getting one mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers, and when I'm done sucking down those grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag, and then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side, and there ain't a ********* thing anybody can do about it, you know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why. Two words, nuclear ****ing weapons, okay? Russia, Germany, Romania, they can have all the democracy they want. They can have a big democracy cake walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay? John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen and as soon as we find the cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off you know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15 million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whiskey and drive down to Texas...
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln
GigEmBevo
Driving a golf cart around EarthX.
LRHF
AG
Yea, that what I had in mind as well. I'be been told I can Be a little different from everybody else but now I feel validated!
Ptery83
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Littering.

Littering and...
Dr. Nefario
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.