What was your favorite cruise?

2,840 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bagger05
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, The Sleep Station:

Want to go on a cruise? Want a new mattress?

You can do both!
Receive FREE your choice of a 3 or 4 night Cruise or OR a 2 or 3 night stay at ANY Wyndham, Marriott, Hilton, or Hyatt hotel or resort with purchase of ANY Serta Icomfort Mattress Set: April 13th- April 30th! Free Delivery, and Financing available!
More information here: www.thesleepstation.com/specials

Two locations serving Aggieland:
-1731 Texas Ave S in the Spec's shopping center next to Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen 979-696-1255
OR
-South College Station (WD Fitch and Hwy 6) in front of Lowes! 979-690-6016

AND our Lubbock store at 4206 19th Street; 806-701-5364 (Next to Foot Tech) You can even shop in Lubbock and schedule deliveries in BCS!

The Sleep Station
Aggie Owned and Operated by Jarrad and Elisha McLeod Class of 2003 and 2006!
Gig'em!

proc
AG
20th anniversary, told her to pack warm, drove to Houston, and surprised her with our first cruise. She had no idea. 7 day to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.
proc
AG
Double post.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Penelope>Tom
Aggies Revenge
AG
Oh my favorite was truly unbelievable.

Boarded the ship in San Diego and pulled out of port serenaded by sea lions barking at us.

A nice leisurely cruise to Hawaii, where we got to spend 4 beautiful days and nights overlooking the beaches oh Oahu and camping.

The cruise then continued on to Singapore where we toured the city, the old British defenses of WWII, and local night life in the jungle and the city both.

Our next stop was a wonderful three day tour of ****et Thailand, where we road elephants, road in TukTuks, and drove twin engined gocarts while drinking beer! Night life there was phenomenal. .

From there we did a tour of Bahrain and Dubai. We were given an excellent camping tour of northern Kuwait where we could look out across parts of Iraq and see the cradle of civilization.

Our next stop was a glorious five day stay in Bali, where a hotel room on the beach was 90 cents a night and we hired a local kid to deliver a case of beer and bag of ice twice a day. We toured the beaches, temples, and even went white water rafting.

After another 2 or three days on ship we visited Darwin Australia where we toured the outback, visited the site of Japanese bombing attacks, found a biker bar, and enjoyed the sites.

We then returned to Honolulu where we visited the USS Arizona, before heading back to San Diego.

It was truly a wondrous cruise, other than the accommodations. A gator freighter on WestPac sucks balls.

MooreTrucker
AG
Def Leppard's Hysteria on the High Seas. Def Leppard, Kix, Kip Winger, Tom Keifer, and a bunch of other 80's hair band types. Cruised from Miami to Nassau and back. It was tons of fun and great music.
ursusguy
AG
Alaska

I knew about the cruise, but my wife booked us a trip into the grizzly sanctuary.
TRD-Ferguson
AG
Princess Alaska "Murder Cruise" July 2017. Intrigue, FBI agents everywhere, yellow tape, blood, rumors, perp trying to dump the body and trying to jump off a balcony into the sea. All of this while the night's show was a "murder mystery". Ship locked down for most of the day thus missing one stop and most of another. What's not to like???
Ag 11
AG
Never been on one
FancyKetchup14
AG
The one where it broke down and the sh*t water backed up and overflowed the cabins.
Dr.Rumack
The one I stayed home for....
Ghost91
MooreTrucker said:

Def Leppard's Hysteria on the High Seas. Def Leppard, Kix, Kip Winger, Tom Keifer, and a bunch of other 80's hair band types. Cruised from Miami to Nassau and back. It was tons of fun and great music.

Surprised to hear a good review of this. Wanted to go so bad, and later heard terrible reviews and was relieved that I hadn't.
Drummer from Dio died on the ship, Joe's voice failed so they had to cycle 'guest' singers through all Lep's performances, etc. No?
Ag 11
AG
BQ_90
AG
Ted Cruz
Aggies Revenge
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

The one where it broke down and the sh*t water backed up and overflowed the cabins.

Imagine this. Your ship is 5 years past due.for dry dock. Stuff is breaking all the time. So after 5 days ashore in Bali, you set sail for the next destination. 12 hours at sea, the first victims who ordered their cokes with ice at MacDonalds are identified. By 24 hours, 2/3s of the 3000 sailors and Marines are hot seating the crappers. 48 hours at sea, one of those little issues caused by a lack of dry dock arises. Suddenly, the ship shudders, let's out a loud belch, and every ****ter explodes flinging diarreaha all over the ceiling and walls, a tidal wave of brown water pours out of the heads and into the berthing compartments. Yeah... Good times.

TyHolden
AG
down the street in my 6-4...
TyHolden
AG
Ag 11 said:

underrated post and player
Moy
Aggies Revenge said:

FancyKetchup14 said:

Imagine this. Your ship is 5 years past due.for dry dock. Stuff is breaking all the time. So after 5 days ashore in Bali, you set sail for the next destination. 12 hours at sea, the first victims who ordered their cokes with ice at MacDonalds are identified. By 24 hours, 2/3s of the 3000 sailors and Marines are hot seating the crappers. 48 hours at sea, one of those little issues caused by a lack of dry dock arises. Suddenly, the ship shudders, let's out a loud belch, and every ****ter explodes flinging diarreaha all over the ceiling and walls, a tidal wave of brown water pours out of the heads and into the berthing compartments. Yeah... Good times.

Sounds like tales from the USS Fort Fisher.....

Favorite cruise ship: USS Tarawa
Aggies Revenge
AG
This was Tarawa's sister ship, the Pelelieu.

Al Bula
AG
Cruise ship bathrooms smell like piss
ArmchairCowboy
AG
Power cruise are probably my favorite. Those guys always get the power back on after big storms.
Ragoo
AG
Cruisin' my prostar 209
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
A weekday cruise on a backroad with a 24 pack of brews with the bros skipping class... that's the best cruise
MooreTrucker
AG
Ghost91 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Surprised to hear a good review of this. Wanted to go so bad, and later heard terrible reviews and was relieved that I hadn't.
Drummer from Dio died on the ship, Joe's voice failed so they had to cycle 'guest' singers through all Lep's performances, etc. No?
It was the bass player, Jimmy Bain, that died. And yeah, Joe lost his voice. But the weirdness just made it interesting. And the other bands/artists did a great job of making it all work. AND because of Joe's situation, we got VIP tix for any concert anywhere. Most of the bad reviews I saw were whining about things that no one had any control over, like the weather. But we had a great time, and all that other stuff became cool stories that we could tell after we got home.
Claude!
Aggies Revenge said:

FancyKetchup14 said:

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
85Photon
AG
Signed up for an "fitness cruise" in Norway. They chained me to an oar and made me row to Iceland.
The view out my porthole was okay, the food sucked, but boy are my arms ripped!
toucan82
Carter
SanAntoneAg
AG
Booze
bagger05
AG
85Photon said:

Signed up for an "fitness cruise" in Norway. They chained me to an oar and made me row to Iceland.
The view out my porthole was okay, the food sucked, but boy are my arms ripped!
You really should've been using your lats more than your arms.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.