Sounds like true love, surprised it didn't last

5,519 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag 11
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
John Cena made Nikki Bella sign a 75-page contract before she moved in with him

Quote:

John Cena once made Nikki Bella sign a 75-page contract before the former couple moved in together in 2013.

Before Bella could set her suitcase in Cena's house years ago, she was handed the over-the-top contract that labeled her as a "guest" in Cena's house. Detailed in the first season of "Total Bellas," Bella told her twin sister Brie Bella she didn't understand why she had to sign a contract.
Quote:

"I just don't understand it. I just don't know what to feel. I'm so confused," Nikki said, according to People.

"It kind of makes me second-guess where John and I stand in our relationship. I love John but maybe he knows that he doesn't want to be with me forever?"

The contract stated Nikki Bella -- who announced her split with Cena this week -- would have to vacate the home immediately if the WWE stars broke up.

"Is that all I'm ever going to be in [John's] heart, is a guest? Am I ever going to have that permanent spot in the rest of [his] life?" she said after seeing the contract.
Geralt of Rivia
S

rhoswen
AG
Sounds basically like a prenup without the nup.
Claude!
She just couldn't see him for what he really is.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
AliasMan02
AG
Cena is a smart dude. When you're rich and a celeb, these are real concerns. I bet it's more common than you'd think.
Wildcat
AG
It's sumpin dat you need to have
cause when she leave yo azz, she gon leave wit have
Beer Baron
AG
I would sign anything he wanted me to sign.
The Wonderer
AG
Smart move. He may love her forever, but she may change her mind and start trying to establish some common law rights that aren't afforded guests. You don't get a pre-nup (or a pre-cohab as this case is) thinking you may change your mind; it's because the other side may change theirs.
Ajollyag
This all sounds like a way to get him to become a heel. Were they ever really married in the first place?
03_Aggie
AliasMan02 said:

Cena is a smart dude. When you're rich and a celeb, these are real concerns. I bet it's more common than you'd think.

Violating agreements?

Quote:

John Cena won't tap out in his fight with Ford Motor Co.

The professional wrestler-turned-actor on Tuesday filed a motion to dismiss Ford's lawsuit against him for flipping his 2017 Liquid Blue GT supercar, breaking a contract that said he wouldn't do so for two years after initial ownership. Cena's motion says the stipulation against reselling the vehicle was not explicitly stated in the final buyer's agreement.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20180215/RETAIL03/180219827/gt-supercar-john-cena-ford-lawsuit-litigation
DannyDuberstein
AG
I guess his attorneys are better than Ford's since his were smart enough to realize the clause never made it into the agreement. He's got his **** locked down.
The Collective
AG
Makes perfect sense. One thing that must suck about being a rich celebrity is you never really trust anybody.
Liquid Wrench
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I guess his attorneys are better than Ford's since his were smart enough to realize the clause never made it into the agreement. He's got his **** locked down.
Yeah, it pretty much looks like Ford dropped the ball on that one.
Krazykat
AG
75-page contract??? That fool sounds like Sheldon Cooper.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wrangler said:

75-page contract??? That fool sounds like Sheldon Cooper.

I think you mean Barney Stinson

Cromagnum
AG
Doink the Clown said:

HHH is a thirsty mofo.
Ag 11
AG
And his NAME IS JOHN CENA!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.