Graveside for Barbara Bush ?

5 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie87
Herknav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
//Anyone know if the graveside ceremony for Mrs Bush Saturday will be prior to or after the campus Muster in Reed's Arena? Would expect a heavy traffic day for either ceremony, advice for Wellbourn Road.//Herknav sends
Know Your Enemy
AG
Herknav said:

//Anyone know if the graveside ceremony for Mrs Bush Saturday will be prior to or after the campus Muster in Reed's Arena? Would expect a heavy traffic day for either ceremony, advice for Wellbourn Road.//Herknav sends
DAFUQ?
Zemira
AG
According to the details released they will the the funeral in Houston and then convoy to College Station for the burial. I'm guessing this will be well ahead of a 7pm Muster.

http://abc13.com/community-events/funeral-arrangements-announced-for-beloved-barbara-bush-/3358388/
Herknav
AG
//Who is the campus Muster speaker? It not in the FS magazine.//
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
//There will be a huge funeral procession from Houston to College Ztation, to the Bush Library. But it will be a private ceremony. I would assume you can line the road through town and campus but not to go to the library// Brennus sends
redd38
AG
I think the graveside ceremony is private, you'll be able to watch the procession down George Bush but that's about it.
Beer Baron
AG
//Good information here, guys. //Seacrest Out.
GSlice06
AG
Where is Wellbourn?
Ragoo
AG
//Ragoo seeks to inform the ladies of TexAgs that he will be lying in repose, undeceased, sometime this evening. This can also be a private ceremony of privates. //at invitation from Ragoo
NoahAg
Herknav said:

russians.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Is Reed's Arena anywhere close to Olsen's Field or Messina's Hof?
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

lying in repose, undeceased, sometime this evening.
swc93
AG
Across from Kyle's Field.
Athanasius
AG
//herknav gives and herknav taketh away//
Spider69
AG
Herknav said:

Dr. Eddie Joe Davis '67, I think I remember reading. Former TAMU Foundation President & Corps Commander in 1966-1967.
Spider69
AG

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
// https://today.tamu.edu/2018/04/18/barbara-bush-motorcade-arriving-saturday-what-you-need-to-know/ // Brennus sends
aTm2004
AG
//My advice would to avoid leaving Evans' library for the day and just pack yourself some pre-heated noodles or curry before going in at 7 am.//aTm sends good advice
Jack Klompus
AG
Spider69 said:

Herknav said:

Dr. Eddie Joe Davis '67, I think I remember reading. Former TAMU Foundation President & Corps Commander in 1966-1967.
Business leader Kathleen Gibson, a 1981 Texas A&M University graduate, will be the keynote speaker for the 2018 Aggie Muster ceremony.
GoneGirl
AG
Junkhead said:

Herknav said:

DAFUQ?
Read the whole thread and this is still the only post that makes sense.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
Aggie87
AG
TxElsie said:

Junkhead said:

Herknav said:

DAFUQ?
Read the whole thread and this is still the only post that makes sense.

{{he's right you know}}
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.