Pie R Square Quesadillas

6,876 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cpscAG06
nonameag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you make a delicious giant breakfast burrito?
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
No but I carry a large sausage kolache with me everywhere.
nonameag99
Do you like chorizo?
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
The Fife
Probably only when it comes in sausage form.
Ogre09
AG
The Asian place at Pi R was badass too. The fried rice hD these big chunks of pork. And they had some egg and pork chop bowl with rice that was tasty too.
TyHolden
AG
NoahAg said:

The Fife said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is yet another place I went to back in the day that no longer exists, kind of like pretty much everything on campus except for Sully?
I'm pretty sure Sully will be removed w/in a year or two. Probably to be replaced with some LBGTQRSTXYZ hero.
gotta be Kaitlin. sHe's so brave!
ClickClack
AG
nonameag99 said:

I'm a civil '99

I always had 8 am classes and the gay Mexican guy used to make the best giant breakfast burritos! I would kill for one of those these days

Forgot about those giant breakfast burritos. Those were great.
LupinusTexensis
Ogre09 said:

The Asian place at Pi R was badass too. The fried rice hD these big chunks of pork. And they had some egg and pork chop bowl with rice that was tasty too.

That place always had grisly chicken
AgsMyDude
AG
AgsMyDude said:

The breakfast quesadillas were the only thing that could get me out of bed for 8a class.
Guess nobody else had the breakfast version. Sorry for your losses.
Law361
AG
Bernie's is now an Einstein Bros.
SidetrackAg
AG
EE, and I would tear a quesadilla up either before I failed an exam, or after I failed. I remember thinking in my random signals and systems exam, "ah fk it, I'm hungry". I got a 22 on that exam, the average was 28, so I wasn't too far off.
The Fife
Dafuq is Einstein Bros? Some kind of regional chain over there... I'm assuming coffee?
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Bagels
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Was Bernie's the coffee shop in the architecture building? I used to go there all the time in undergrad for coffee
Law361
AG
Bernie's was next to sbisa and above the underground on northside. They served coffee, wraps, and sbisa cookies.
Law361
AG
https://www.einsteinbros.com

It's pretty good for a chain.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Bernie's also had hand-dipped Blue Bell....
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
This thread is no surprise as engineers have horrible taste in food (and everything else).
SidetrackAg
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

This thread is no surprise as engineers have horrible taste in food (and everything else).
Ogre09
AG
That's an upgrade!
AgsMyDude
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

AggieBarstool
BackwardsInBoots said:

Was Bernie's the coffee shop in the architecture building? I used to go there all the time in undergrad for coffee
No. Bernie's was just above the Underground. Used to love getting ice cream there back in the day. It's LOOOOOONG gone.

You're thinking of Azimuth. It's still there, just in a new spot in the building.
MouthBQ98
AG
Pour one out. The Long Tom breakfast pastries kept me going all the times I didn't get squat for breakfast in Duncan due to Corps games.
UndergroundAg
Thinking about Bernie's and the Underground really takes me back. Loved living on Northside. Even though it was 10 years ago, so much has changed so fast. I feel like I was able to experience the best part of A&M, before the surge in numbers and all the new buildings. I'm sure the students there now probably have their beloved places and they are having a good experience as well. Just thankful for my time there!
Ogre09
AG
UndergroundAg said:

Thinking about Bernie's and the Underground really takes me back. Loved living on Northside. Even though it was 10 years ago, so much has changed so fast. I feel like I was able to experience the best part of A&M, before the surge in numbers and all the new buildings. I'm sure the students there now probably have their beloved places and they are having a good experience as well. Just thankful for my time there!

I think all us old Ags think their own version of A&M was the best.
UndergroundAg
Ogre09 said:

UndergroundAg said:

I think all us old Ags think their own version of A&M was the best.

Absolutely agree. I remember during my time there old Ags thought there were too many changes going on etc. the way that I do now. Funny to experience what they were experiencing at the time, even though then, I did not understand it because to me A&M was great while I was a student.
Zemira
AG
Is there still a snack bar in the pavilion?
TheMasterplan
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Well, we have good taste in careers which is probably the most important.
The Fife
Law361 said:

https://www.einsteinbros.com

It's pretty good for a chain.
Weird, there's one within biking distance from here!
wbt5845
AG
The Fife said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is yet another place I went to back in the day that no longer exists, kind of like pretty much everything on campus except for Sully?
Zachry is still there, although a shell of its former self.
wbt5845
AG
UndergroundAg said:

Back in the early 80's, I lived on a cow pie and fries from the Cow Hop.

I heard it burned. That kitchen was so greasy I'm sure it woulda burned to the ground in 2.3 seconds.
marble rye
AG
Smells like cholesterol and sad in here.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
The Mexi-Melt at Pickles in the Underground
Claude!
Ignatius_of_Silesia said:

nonameag99 said:

I'm a civil '99

I always had 8 am classes and the gay Mexican guy used to make the best giant breakfast burritos! I would kill for one of those these days

You might be in luck. There are a few gay Mexican guys that post here.
No word on the size of their burritos, though.
cpscAG06
AG
"Rice and Beans?" Lady at the mexican food place was the best
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.