Wet Wipes - Destroyers of all plumbing drain lines

7,631 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chipotle
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BackwardsInBoots said:

Get a Japanese washlet toilet seat. Not only is there a bidet, the seat is heated, too.

I really can not stress how amazing a heated toilet seat is. You always forget about it and then it's like Christmas morning every time you sit down. The bidet is handy too and seems more hygienic than a real bidet, plus it has a dryer.
ursusguy
AG
Bears love tearing these up. Make sure they are in the bear bag.........not kidding
BackwardsInBoots
AG
They're actually really simple to install, too. My first apartment didn't have one, and once it started to get cold I decided that it was something I needed. (Japanese homes don't have central heat and are poorly insulated). I think I paid around $100 bucks and the install took maybe 30 minutes. Winter mornings were so much less terrible.
The Fife
BackwardsInBoots said:

Get a Japanese washlet toilet seat. Not only is there a bidet, the seat is heated, too.
Our in-wall Toto has a connection for one of those but I didn't install one. I can always go back and do it later I guess, really our only regret is that we didn't put in more of these kind instead of the typical ones that sit on the floor. It's crazy how quiet they are.
Post removed:
by user
Synopsis
Ragoo said:

Fonzie Scheme said:

Your link goes to The Atlantic via Google. Lemme guess: do you go to AltaVista and type in "please go to Yahoo.com"?
i prefer to google search using BING
BING is only used by leftists and sociopaths.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
DO IT!!! They're seriously worth it. I'll be waiting for the progress update on the home improvement board.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Am I the only person that has never used a Wet Wipe? /Human

You obviously don't get your salad tossed regularly.
chipotle
Just ordered this bad boy because of this thread:

Clean anus poster confirmed. Staff, can we get a Tag for this?
Human
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

Ask yer mom about me.
HBCanine08
AG
Human said:

PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

Ask yer mom about me.
I did. She said, "y ese pendejo quien es? Aqui el unico humano soy yo"
HBCanine08
AG
BackwardsInBoots said:

think I paid around $100 bucks and the install took maybe 30 minutes.
Toto? All the washlet toilet seats on their site are 1000+

i did find this though:

https://www.totousa.com/travel-washlet
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Mine was Panasonic brand.https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00XJ0A8W8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_c_tFb2AbFGVAD1B

Looks like the ones available in the US are all much more expensive than over here. The issue with importing one would be that the voltage in the US is higher and could possibly be unsafe.
aggieforester05
AG
BackwardsInBoots said:

Mine was Panasonic brand.https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00XJ0A8W8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_c_tFb2AbFGVAD1B

Looks like the ones available in the US are all much more expensive than over here. The issue with importing one would be that the voltage in the US is higher and could possibly be unsafe.
I'd check the input voltage on the back or label, possibly even manual. Typically appliances will accept a range of voltage. Even in the states our 120 volts is often between 117 - 123, it's not going to be exact. 100 volts in Japan isn't that far off of ours. I don't recall having many items that wouldn't work when I was over there.
The Fife
I actually have some, will get to writing it right now.
TyHolden
AG
Bought new house. One week later, grinder stopped because of those things. They had been accumulating for months.
lotsofhp
AG
DSAg44 said:

Bought new house. One week later, grinder stopped because of those things. They had been accumulating for months.

Grinder?
The Fife
More like Grindr, amirite?
chipotle
Grinder? I bet we could put a garbage disposal on a toilet.
Human
AG
lotsofhp said:

DSAg44 said:

Grinder?

Grinder?

I barely even know her....

chipotle
Neo 120 Bidet update

It will change your life:

1. clean bum
2. I will never shake someone's hand again. There's no telling how many dirty butt holes are in America right now.
3. keep setting on low. That thing can strip paint.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.