So I picked up an air fryer this week

5,650 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OriolePete
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty cool little device for those wishing to eat a bit healthier without all the grease. It's pretty much nails at cooking bagged fries and state fair corn dogs. I would always get burn marks from the pan in our convection oven before. Air fryer leaves them crisp and is much faster. Was also really good at cooking frozen burritos and was pretty much on point with what Allsups offers up. Hot wings were great as well.

Another point too, was that it excels at reheating pizza. Microwave NEVER tastes right. And turning on the oven to reheat a slice or two is wasteful. I used it to reheat a stuffed crust slice from Pizza Hut (50% off all menu priced pizzas this week btw) and it was perfect, even the stuffed cheese was hot.

Going to make fried shrimp, clams, and fish tomorrow and I'll report back on that.
Slicer97
AG
Nobody cares, dude.
LostInLA07
AG
One flaw with the ignore feature is the topics still show up
jetch17
AG
Jesus Christ, RATO, give it a break.
Joe Exotic
AG
jetch17 said:

Give me some credit and don't insult me like that. There are people here that know me in real life yo.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why do you reheat cold pizza? Cold pizza is the best
champagnepapi
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

jetch17 said:

Give me some credit and don't insult me like that. There are people here that know me in real life yo.

Lol
Wildman15
AG
There's literally a TexAgs board dedicated to this kind of crap called "food and spirits". Take your trash there
https://texags.com/forums/67
Joe Exotic
AG
Doink the Clown said:

Why do you reheat cold pizza? Cold pizza is the best

I like it cold for breakfast and reheated for dinner
Talon2DSO
AG
Jokes on you, man. Air is tasteless and odorless.
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
Bruce Almighty
AG
You should post this on the food board. You'll be scolded for wasting your money.
FIDO*98*
AG
Heating frozen food originally fried in oil =/= healthier
Joe Exotic
AG
FIDO*98* said:

The air pushes the grease out so it's heathier
Joe Exotic
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

You should post this on the food board. You'll be scolded for wasting your money.

Those people scare me more than the politics board
Slicer97
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

FIDO*98* said:

The air pushes the grease out so it's heathier

You really don't get science much, do you?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Please stick your head in it and set it to high.
Slicer97
AG
f'n A, dude, f'n A
Bruce Almighty
AG
So far this week, Bayside has eaten LJS, Sonic, gummy worms, McDonalds, and corn dogs. Who thinks he makes it past 50?
Joe Exotic
AG
You left out Pizza Hut and the Chinese buffet.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Bayside has to have a 30 inch neck!!!

How the f, do you pass tape?
Al Bula
AG
jetch17 said:

is this the shirtless Downey on a motorcycle with man tits?!
Joe Exotic
AG
RPM said:

jetch17 said:

is this the shirtless Downey on a motorcycle with man tits?!

No. I was in the O crew. I wasn't allowed in RATO's sandbox when he and his crew of dip****s pouted and ran off.
Joe Exotic
AG
bh93 said:

Bayside has to have a 30 inch neck!!!

How the f, do you pass tape?

Someone with a 30" neck would never fail tape. The neck circumference is subtracted from the waist circumference. The larger the neck the better in terms of passing. It's a flaw with the test in my opinion.
5C
AG
Stop replying to his threads and he won't get the attention he desires
Joe Exotic
AG
SMC Flex said:

Stop replying to his threads and he won't get the attention he desires

You're taking a message board way too seriously. Relax and have fun.
Ragoo
AG
Only thing missing is a litre of cola.
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

I would think so - guess they laugh at you even more for wanting the Italians to make you Spaghetti-O's in Italy. My daughter at four years old had better tastes in food than you do now.
Tanya 93
Och26-58-87 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

I would think so - guess they laugh at you even more for wanting the Italians to make you Spaghetti-O's in Italy. My daughter at four years old had better tastes in food than you do now.

Have I been topped for terrible food choices?
Tecolote
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

So far this week, Bayside has eaten LJS, Sonic, gummy worms, McDonalds, and corn dogs. Who thinks he makes it past 50?
Don't forget, he ate this Eastern European beauty's muff - can't image the diseases he contracted.

Joe Exotic
AG
Deep down I know my food choices suck. I don't think I do.
Joe Exotic
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Don't forget, he ate this Eastern European beauty's muff - can't image the diseases he contracted.

Look up the Globe Club in Zurich on google. Highly doubt you'd find anyone like that there.
Tecolote
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Och26-58-87 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Have I been topped for terrible food choices?
Do you eat Spaghetti-O's?
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Och26-58-87 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

OSo far this week, Bayside has eaten LJS, Sonic, gummy worms, McDonalds, and corn dogs. Who thinks he makes it past 50?

Look up the Globe Club in Zurich on google. Highly doubt you'd find anyone like that there.
You bragged endlessly about the club being in Germany! Zurich is in Switzerland. You know the problem with a liar - they can't remember all the details of the lies they've told.

I doubt you actually found anything great at the Globe Club except for your google search as you weren't actually ever there in person.
Arthur Stilwell
Och26-58-87 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Och26-58-87 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

OSo far this week, Bayside has eaten LJS, Sonic, gummy worms, McDonalds, and corn dogs. Who thinks he makes it past 50?

You bragged endlessly about the club being in Germany! Zurich is in Switzerland. You know the problem with a liar - they can't remember all the details of the lies they've told.

I doubt you actually found anything great at the Globe Club except for your google search as you weren't actually ever there in person.
Congrats for being the last person on TexAgs to figure out that Bayside is a troll.
Tecolote
AG
crosswalk said:

Och26-58-87 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Och26-58-87 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

LOSo far this week, Bayside has eaten LJS, Sonic, gummy worms, McDonalds, and corn dogs. Who thinks he makes it past 50?

Congrats for being the last person on TexAgs to figure out that Bayside is a troll.
Oh, don't worry, I've known for a long time he's a troll.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.