Sonic briarcrest bryan

4,250 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AngelAg
Shell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The sonic charges prime fees for their drinks and i happilt pay for them.. With that said... when you order a drink.. You expect it to be what you have ordered! The last three attempts at the sonic on briarcrest have sadly been wrong with the sad excuse of if you would like to come back we will give you what you have ordered. How about you give me what i ordered and paid for the first time!!!! The sonic on rock prairie and welborn doesnt seem to have that problem.. Seriously disappointing and frustrating!!
Drawkcab
You've been registered for 3 years and decide this is the thing to finally post about? Welcome to life. Hate to let you down but this will probably happen to you again.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Should've tipped better
Geralt of Rivia
S
You should leave a sternly worded Yelp review and give them 1 star
chiken
AG
So is the general board the new resteraunt and review board for the poor?!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WIT?!? THE T AND A, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!!
Shell
I tipped quite well "sweet kitten feet" and yes drawcab I have been on here for 3 years.. This is why i have chosen not to comment in the past
GinaLinetti
AG
I worked there 15 years ago
Know Your Enemy
AG
Oh the huge manatee
Wildman15
AG
Shell said:

I tipped quite well "sweet kitten feet" and yes drawcab I have been on here for 3 years.. This is why i have chosen not to comment in the past
If you've lurked for 3 years, then you should know pretty well how things operate on the GB. Get better at posting or get off the GB.
John Francis Donaghy
This Sonic location is your friend. They're trying to help you not get diabetes. Just thank them for their thoughtfulness, and go be fat somewhere else.
Drawkcab
CherryLodes said:

Did you get the drinks right or did you put loads of cherry in every one?
chiken
AG
Drawkcab said:

CherryLodes said:

Did you get the drinks right or did you put loads of cherry in every one?

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HER USERNAME HAS CHERRY IN IT!!!
lotsofhp
AG
At some point wouldn't you start taking a sip before you leave to make sure it's right?

Hell, I usually have half my drink finished before I hit the street.
John Francis Donaghy
Serious question: why does anyone expect good service at a fast food joint? It's an entire business model built around the lowest paid employees, cranking out the cheapest, lowest quality, food products legally allowed to be called food in the US to people who want to stuff their faces as much as possible for as little money as possible.

Literally nothing about any of that should inspire any sort of confidence that you are ever going to have a good "dining experience." So lower your expectations, strap on your paper feed bag with the other barn animals in there, and quit running to the internet to complain about your cheap ****ty food not being perfect.
JP76
What are the drinks that they can't seem to get correct ?
Humorous Username
AG
chiken said:

So is the general board the new resteraunt and review board for the poor?!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WIT?!? THE T AND A, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!!

jetch17
AG
Incoming

Humorous Username
AG
CherryLodes said:

How come you didn't call me when I left you that $1 tip with my phone number written on the bill?
Vader 2020
CherryLodes said:

Kitten With A Whip
After the first failed attempt at getting the correct drink at Sonic, I would have TASTED mine right there in the drive-thru at future visits. That sheet right there keeps you from having to go back. hth
Humorous Username
AG
More T for this thread.

shafter
AG
I have never "used" a tooth brush.
Tatem
Last Friday sonic got my drink wrong
I just went back thru and exchanged it.
No big deal, didn't gripe on texags about it
Amazing Moves
Shell said:

The sonic charges prime fees for their drinks and i happilt pay for them.. With that said... when you order a drink.. You expect it to be what you have ordered! The last three attempts at the sonic on briarcrest have sadly been wrong with the sad excuse of if you would like to come back we will give you what you have ordered. How about you give me what i ordered and paid for the first time!!!! The sonic on rock prairie and welborn doesnt seem to have that problem.. Seriously disappointing and frustrating!!
/I own College Station Yelp!
Ag_EE
AG
And some A

lotsofhp
AG
That's exactly how an "A" should look. Not enormous
PseudonymK
AG
lotsofhp said:

That's exactly how an "A" should look. Not enormous
She has a tat.
duffelpud
AG
I've always thought Sonic should come out with super spicy burger and call it the 'Sonic Boom'.
"What's this button do?"
IIIHorn
The OP is Greg D?
Kitten With A Whip
Nevermind
wbt5845
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Serious question: why does anyone expect good service at a fast food joint? It's an entire business model built around the lowest paid employees, cranking out the cheapest, lowest quality, food products legally allowed to be called food in the US to people who want to stuff their faces as much as possible for as little money as possible.

Literally nothing about any of that should inspire any sort of confidence that you are ever going to have a good "dining experience." So lower your expectations, strap on your paper feed bag with the other barn animals in there, and quit running to the internet to complain about your cheap ****ty food not being perfect.

This cannot be starred enough. People pay $5 for a combo meal and want service like The Mansion.
AngelAg
OK perfect you have your TexAgs review. Now all you have to do is post on Yelp, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Amazon Customer Reviews, Twitter, Angie's List, Choice, Trustpilot, TestFreaks, ConsumerReports, TripAdvisor, Google My Business, G2 Crowd, TrustRadius, Salesforce AppExchange, Better Business Bureau, Glassdoor and your own blog.

THIS MISTAKE WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.