Know anyone with more than 20k Instagram Followers?

6,182 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Humorous Username
RandAlThor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What about YouTube, Twitter, or blog subscribers?

Curious as to what they do in order to get so many people to follow them/subscribe to their channels. Is their life really that interesting? Do they make money from it?
Liquid Wrench
Be a ho or play video games.
riverrataggie
AG
Texas A&M has ~250k
Woody2006
AG
RandAlThor said:

Curious as to what they do in order to get so many people to follow them/subscribe to their channels. Is their life really that interesting? Do they make money from it?
My old crossfit coach in Houston has over 20k instagram followers.

She's hot and posts a lot of basically naked pictures.

She makes money with sponsors, but I don't think it's that much.
Potcake
AG
She has a name, right?
powerbelly
AG
RandAlThor said:

They post tits.
rlb28
AG
my ex-daughter-in-law has 60k. I think she bought followers. But she's also into the fashion scene in Houston and lots and lots of teens and 20-somethings follow her.
Humorous Username
AG
RandAlThor said:

Most of the women are basically naked, and most of their money is from trips to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and/or Qatar to be used by wealthy men.
Woody2006
AG
Potcake said:

She has a name, right?
https://instagr.am/p/BbCvGcOFK_W
Humorous Username
AG
They really need to have a hashtag limit on those things.
Woody2006
AG
Humorous Username said:

They really need to have a hashtag limit on those things.
I know, I hate that ****
80s Guy
Woody2006 said:

Potcake said:

She has a name, right?
https://instagr.am/p/BbCvGcOFK_W

If someone with Photoshop had a little time, this is an almost textbook 2/10 WNB meme in the making...
Woody2006
AG
You should see some of the pics she posts of her ass.

She's actually a really cool chick and her husband is a good guy. That said, would smash.
nai06
AG
My wife has 13.5K followers. A few friends are in the 40K range and a couple in the 100K+ range. I think two are close to 400K.
80s Guy
Woody2006 said:

You should see some of the pics she posts of her ass.

She's actually a really cool chick and her husband is a good guy. That said, would smash.

BRB
Al Bula
AG
What a terrible username. The main character of the most drawn-out, cliched fantasy series of all time.
aglaohfour
AG
I think my husband is around 25k on insta right now. It was a slow build at first, but after he hit 20k, he started rapidly picking up lots of followers every day. He's never done anything to intentionally solicit followers. People just find his job interesting and it doesn't hurt that he's handsome and funny. The real downside is how often stupid gun bunnies DM him trying to hook up. ETA: he does get paid by sponsors to promote their products.

We have a few friends with over 100k, and a few of them have admitted that they paid for followers when they first got started. So dumb.
ClickClack
AG
Gun bunnies. That's a new one.
boy09
AG
Woody2006 said:

Um... there a few completely naked pics...
aglaohfour
AG
Not new to me, unfortunately. They're a very real thing. Google it. I mean, google it if chicks who "love to shoot" and wear skin tight 5.11 clothes that they had tailored to show off maximum T&A while they are "on the range" is your kind of thing.
80s Guy
boy09 said:

Woody2006 said:

Um... there a few completely naked pics...

The handstand one was rather.... wow....
Liquid Wrench
ClickClack said:

Gun bunnies. That's a new one.
Isn't her husband a cop? I think "badge bunny" is the more common parlance for crazy chicks who stalk cops.
aglaohfour
AG
He's retired from the PD (technically still a reserve). In the firearms industry now. Badge bunnies are a thing, too, though.
Bloody-Nine
AG
Arthur Stilwell
Agoodlittleag04 said:

He's retired from the PD (technically still a reserve). In the firearms industry now. Badge bunnies are a thing, too, though.
Looks like you're both a gun and badge bunny. If the shoe fits....
Ignatius_of_Silesia
To those of you mentioning your wives go ahead and post the link here so we can help them add followers. I love hearing about and seeing vacation pics.
Liquid Wrench
My understanding is that the bunnies typically don't get wifed, though they may enjoy some of the perks.
aglaohfour
AG
crosswalk said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

A badge bunny I may be, since he was a cop when we met. But I don't go to the range and post nearly enough sexy pics of myself holding my AR to qualify as a gun bunny.
YellAgs
AG
I dont use instagram. I have the olds.
Ragoo
AG
I have 54 followers. Mostly women on my wife's side of the family.
Ragoo
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

crosswalk said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

A badge bunny I may be, since he was a cop when we met. But I don't go to the range and post nearly enough sexy pics of myself holding my AR to qualify as a gun bunny.
by they do exist, right? Right?
javajaws
AG
I have some family on my wife's side whose children have a youtube channel with over 5 million subscribers and have done some work with Disney and others as well as a result. Started out as just them video blogging their every day lives, etc. They've all made enough by now to retire if they wanted to.

Edit: I just checked the stats and they are in the youtube top 500 by subscribers and top 300 by video views. Not bad.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
80s Guy
Quote:

But I don't go to the range and post nearly enough sexy pics of myself holding my AR to qualify as a gun bunny.

Only one way to rectify this issue....
PoohAh97
AG
I get weird likes on mine, aside from the outright pron-spam and stuff. I just post dumb BS and not very good woodworking stuff and people like it. Not many, but enough that I'm like what are you people doing with your time?

But then I saw my sister-in-law use IG once and it was just heart heart heart heart heart heart. Made more sense then.
FightinTexasAggie08
Instagram makes me sad because it causes me to reflect on my own loneliness and lack of direction.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.