McDonalds gripe

5,920 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag 11
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently their new McNugget sauce policy is 1 packet for a six piece, 2 packets for a 10 piece, and 3 packets for a 20 piece. How does this make sense? If I get 2 packets for a 10 piece shouldn't I get 4 for a 20? One of my go to entrees is an order of 20 piece nuggets with a large coke zero/diet coke and no fries or anything else. I also like to have multiple sauces with 10 or so dipped in bbq and the remaining 10 in ranch/buffalo/hot mustard. Hard to do that with just 3 sauces.
WC87
AG
Perhaps you should post less.
Flashdiaz
AG
talk to the McDonald's employees, at least they might pretend to care.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Keep us posted, OP
Joe Exotic
AG
WC87 said:

Perhaps you should post less.
No need to be rude about a real topic.
IIIHorn
#maclivesmatter
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Did you get unlimited sauce in Germany ?
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Apparently their new McNugget sauce policy is 1 packet for a six piece, 2 packets for a 10 piece, and 3 packets for a 20 piece. How does this make sense? If I get 2 packets for a 10 piece shouldn't I get 4 for a 20? One of my go to entrees is an order of 20 piece nuggets with a large coke zero/diet coke and no fries or anything else. I also like to have multiple sauces with 10 or so dipped in bbq and the remaining 10 in ranch/buffalo/hot mustard. Hard to do that with just 3 sauces.
What little regard you have for anyone else on this board.
swc93
AG
Show them your peen in the drive-thru and then ask for some extra sauce.
Ragoo
AG
you telling me the OP cannot use his supreme charm to get an extra packet of mcdonald's dipping sauce from the tub-o-lard, don;t give a crap, making that $7.50/hour paper, working behind the drive thru window? WHAT THE **** IS THE WORLD COMING TO?
Joe Exotic
AG
I don't get it
Aggies Revenge
AG
Who the **** over 12 eats McNuggets?
Tecolote
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Did you get unlimited sauce in Germany ?
With the obsession of the awful fast food he consumers daily and broadcasting it to everyone, I'm starting to think the Germany trip (at least the purported exploits) did not really happen. Or the quality in Germany was not the high end steak he claims but actually was LJS $1.99 fish - oh, that's a frightening thought.
champagnepapi
Even I wouldn't post this.
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

I don't get it
You've already proven that quite well!
Joe Exotic
AG
Aggies Revenge said:

I do, especially on work trips. I know that if I'm in Texas, New York, or Europe I can get a 20 piece nuggets and it will taste the same everywhere. I remember when I went to Italy a few years ago and every single place I went had food that tasted nothing like what I got over here. It was a disaster.
Slicer97
AG
Aggies Revenge said:

To be fair, Bayside is rather notorious for eating things that are even more disgusting than McNuggets.
Tecolote
AG

Oh, when is my fast food eating bayside boy coming back!
80s Guy
Slicer97 said:

Aggies Revenge said:

To be fair, Bayside is rather notorious for eating things that are even more disgusting than McNuggets.

Dammit....
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Aggies Revenge said:

I do, especially on work trips. I know that if I'm in Texas, New York, or Europe I can get a 20 piece nuggets and it will taste the same everywhere. I remember when I went to Italy a few years ago and every single place I went had food that tasted nothing like what I got over here. It was a disaster.
Now, you're saying the food in Italy was a disaster and you prefer eating at McDo? Ay caramba!
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
You know you can pay a little more for extra sauce right? Otherwise they would have to raise the price of the nuggets so we can subsidize your lolfat self
Al Bula
AG
Does staff let BS like this fly because they are trying to sell paid subscriptions for the ignore function?
Picard
AG
Just tell them you rank #4 in blue stars on TexAgs. Your sauce will overfloweth after that.

Joe Exotic
AG
Seven said:

You know you can pay a little more for extra sauce right? Otherwise they would have to raise the price of the nuggets so we can subsidize your lolfat self

Ha, I'm not fat at all. I always make height and weight in the Army without being taped. And my choice isn't all that bad since the 20 piece nuggets is all protein and my diet coke has zero calories. I only really carb load for breakfast with pop tarts and/or eggo waffles depending on how hungry I am that morning. I also use only syrup with no butter or even powdered sugar like I used to. In addition I usually add a can of del monte fruit cocktail and a quaker chewy granola bar to for snacks between breakfast and dinner.
ClickClack
AG
SeaBass 4.0
Joe Exotic
AG
RPM said:

Does staff let BS like this fly because they are trying to sell paid subscriptions for the ignore function?

They probably think a bunch of people with college educations are smart enough not to click a thread started by a poster they don't like.

Or maybe they are assuming too much.
Tecolote
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

Ha, I'm not fat at all. I always make height and weight in the Army without being taped. And my choice isn't all that bad since the 20 piece nuggets is all protein and my diet coke has zero calories. I only really carb load for breakfast with pop tarts and/or eggo waffles depending on how hungry I am that morning. I also use only syrup with no butter or even powdered sugar like I used to. In addition I usually add a can of del monte fruit cocktail and a quaker chewy granola bar to for snacks between breakfast and dinner.
TMI man, just TMI.
Drawkcab
Ask for more sauce. It's not ****ing Fort Knox.
ClickClack
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

You're trying way too hard, especially with specifying the type/brand of the fruit cocktail and granola bar. Just stop, it's insanely pathetic.
John Francis Donaghy
ClickClack said:

SeaBass 4.0

Even Seabass was never this pathetic.
Tecolote
AG
ClickClack said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

You're trying way too hard, especially with specifying the type/brand of the fruit cocktail and granola bar. Just stop, it's insanely pathetic.
Exactly. It's Cliff Clavin level pathetic.
Joe Exotic
AG
ClickClack said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

Not all fruit cocktail is the same. I usually get HEB brand everything but their fruit cocktail has very few cherries and the liquid is thin. Same with the granola bars. The HEB or hill country fare have a cardboardish texture to them.
Woody2006
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

Chicken McNuggets have more carbs and fat than protein.

Just because you aren't fat doesn't mean that eating garbage all the time isn't affecting your long-term health.
Joe Exotic
AG
Woody2006 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

Just because you aren't fat doesn't mean that eating garbage all the time isn't affecting your long-term health.

Obesity and heart disease are related and the largest source of health problems in this country. The data isn't really on your side.
Woody2006
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Woody2006 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Seven said:

Obesity and heart disease are related and the largest source of health problems in this country. The data isn't really on your side.
You don't have to be obese to develop diabetes.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.