First world problems: Holiday edition

8,445 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PseudonymK
Pirate04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hate how long deliveries take this time of year. Most of my gifts were ordered online and delivery on average is over a week. Can you believe it?

Also, I've been day drinking since about 10 because I got bored on my third day off. But since I got up at 0430 this morning, I'm just tired and not enjoying the drunk.
chipotle
drunk pics
Whitetail
AG
LOL poors
BenFiasco14
AG
Post pics
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Pirate04
AG
The Fife
Wait, you mean you can post on this board while not drinking?
aTm2004
AG
So, you hungry for a carrot?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Want new tires for the truck but still have 20,000 miles or so left until it is time for new ones but also want to take advantage of insane sales
Pirate04
AG
Im either flying or drinking lately and I finished flying last week.
John Francis Donaghy
The Fife said:

Well you can.... but it's kinda like paddling a canoe in your living room. You can do it, but you won't get very far.
Pirate04
AG
Zero makeup and dark eye circles mean Pirate uses a Snapchat filter. Deal with it.
Dr.Rumack
Not enough big coolers.
The Fife
John Francis Donaghy said:

The Fife said:

Well you can.... but it's kinda like paddling a canoe in your living room. You can do it, but you won't get very far.

Yeah that's a scary thought, I'm going to pour another one and get back to it.
The Fife
Finished flying for good?!
Pirate04
AG
Um no. But I'm graduating school in 4 weeks.
Pirate04
AG
I wish we could have the post a pic thread again.
The Fife
Going to stick around where you are or go for a private gig? My cousin moved on to flying relief flights around Haiti after he left where you are. He did pretty good, still has a nice place in Pensacola I think.
Pirate04
AG
I really, really don't want to come off sounding like a dick so I'm not going to respond to that.
BenFiasco14
AG
Well howdy!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Cheap attempt to improve star rating...APPROVED!
AggieBand2004
AG
Pirate04 said:

I really, really don't want to come off sounding like a dick so I'm not going to respond to that.

If there's any place on the net where someone can get away with sounding like a dick, this is it
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Still a rush every time you go in the air??
The Fife
Sorry if I missed the thread about post-school plans.
Brush Country
I would crawl bare naked up Mt Shasta in sub zero temparature with only using my own feces and urine as means of food for 3 days and hike back down and hitch a ride to the nearest phone booth to locate pirates parents phone number in the phone directory and call them and leave a voicemail to ask if I could have a piece from her old bedroom set that they have stored in the attic after she moved away to college 2 years ago that she might have farted on.
toucan82
Speaking of farts.... stuffing makes me incredibly gassy. I think it's the celery
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Pirate, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Brush Country said:

I would crawl bare naked up Mt Shasta in sub zero temparature with only using my own feces and urine as means of food for 3 days and hike back down and hitch a ride to the nearest phone booth to locate pirates parents phone number in the phone directory and call them and leave a voicemail to ask if I could have a piece from her old bedroom set that they have stored in the attic after she moved away to college 2 years ago that she might have farted on.
Well that escalated quickly...
Pirate04
AG
Red Rover
AG
Brush Country said:

This is why we can't have pretty things here.
Brush Country
So I can't be honest?
AggieBand2004
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Pirate04 said:

If there's any place on the net where someone can get away with sounding like a dick, this is it

Brush Country said:

See?
John Francis Donaghy
Brush Country said:

So I can't be honest?

In your case, I would advise against it.
PseudonymK
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Pirate04 said:

Brush Country said:

See?
BackwardsInBoots
AG
My hand mixer just died in the middle of making pie.
I Play With Guns
S
I'll be eating bugs since I'm spending Thanksgiving in Cambodia
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.