I cannot tell...

2,067 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ag88man
dds08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In this Apple commercial if the person is male or female.

The ad has "odd" and something "off" written all over it, yet I cannot exactly put a finger on it. It screams troubling.
chipotle
young barb!
WC87
AG
It doesn't know either, and that's ok. You are ok, I am ok. Collectively.
AgsMyDude
AG
Apparently iPads are not computers
MooreTrucker
AG
I think that's the idea. But "what's a computer?" Whatever he/she/it is, they're pretty stupid.

FTR, pretty sure it's a girl.
dds08
AG
Dudes don't do their nails, just noticed, so I guess it's safe to assume female.
West Point Aggie
AG
dds08 said:

Dudes don't do their nails, just noticed, so I guess it's safe to assume female.

LOL...maybe in Texas...I can't tell you how many dudes I have in class here in ny with polished nails...usually black polish, but still. Gender-bending through fashion and other paraphernalia is very popular.

This commercial is well done and very subtle virtue signaling though!
BenFiasco14
AG
It's purposely trying to be "gender neutral" or whatever. Very intentional virtue signaling. What a freak show.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Martin Q. Blank
She should not be traveling the streets alone.
Martin Q. Blank
Looks like Dustin from Stranger Things.
Human
AG
Trash
ag88man
AG
That is Hannah Alligood. She plays a gender neutral girl on Better Things as well.
BenFiasco14
AG
ag88man said:

That is Hannah Alligood. She plays a gender neutral girl on Better Things as well.

So brave and noble.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Krazykat
AG
Looks like a young Pat.

dds08
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

She should not be traveling the streets alone.
+1

Yes yes and more yes.

But given what you said, it's awfully funny how your exact words reminds me of this scene in this certain movie:

I'm sitting here wondering how on earth is this girl sitting in the middle of some empty alley way in a big city like that. Her parents just let her go "wherever?"

Her parents must be so dissonant that, she just leaves and get's the eff away from there because the trust level with the adults is so backwards and in the negative, her independence is all she has left. (to keep from hitting insanity)
Ragoo
AG
ag88man said:

what is a gender neutral girl?
MooreTrucker
AG
dds08 said:

I'm sitting here wondering how on earth is this girl sitting in the middle of some empty alley way in a big city like that. Her parents just let her go "wherever?"

Her parents must be so dissonant that, she just leaves and get's away from there because the trust level with the adults is so backwards and in the negative, her independence is all she has left.
She's obviously a free spirit and her mommies, Tiffany and Brooke, don't want to limit her experiences.
dds08
AG
West Point Aggie said:

dds08 said:

LOL...maybe in Texas...I can't tell you how many dudes I have in class here in ny with polished nails...usually black polish, but still. Gender-bending through fashion and other paraphernalia is very popular.

This commercial is well done and very subtle virtue signaling though!
Moreover, what girl that age is concerned about nails being done anyway?

I know this is a fail but. They're growing up quicker but, she goes in places and makes purchases unaccompanied by an adult like it's everyday!
ag88man
AG
It's a way of marketing a program to the kook-aide drinking crowd. Taking advantage of what is being sold can be good business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.