Who else is in the office today?

3,142 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MooreTrucker
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Inb4 all the rich people of TexAgs brag about their great work from Home jobs and millions of dollars...

Anyway. I'm here. The only one too, who had to come in. What a waste.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Here.

I have the distinct feeling we'll be cutting out very early today. It's dead.
Post removed:
by user
Truman2001
AG
Working from home and still logging off after lunch. What a BS day. Plus we are closed Friday too.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Most people?
AGnBCS
AG
Several people have already played the "my kid is sick I'm working from home card" so this place is deserted. Plan is to wrap up by 11 and fight 35 traffic before it gets too terrible .
Kate Beckett
AG
I am here. So far it is just me and two others in this department. Overall pretty dead.
ac04
at least you figured out who the office ***** is
pdc093
Working til Noon.
80s Guy
The plant is open so I am here. Cutting out at noon today and will be back Monday. Bambi and his family are the target until Friday night, then back home to take the kid to a 4H event Saturday before I slowly drink away my last vestiges of A&M Football GAF for this season...
planoaggie123
AG
We get half day today. Several people are just not coming in at all. I could easily do the same but enjoy coming in to work for a few minutes and being productive and then I will head home when I feel like it.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
I'm going in because I choose to, and can be productive. I'll leave when I choose, as well.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Here, though not doing much. Just getting ready for next week, then cutting out.
AgBass01
AG
I'm here today and half day tomorrow.
BeastmodeAg
AG
Holiday pay tonight since I work nights, enjoying the day off until later.
BenFiasco14
AG
ac04 said:

at least you figured out who the office ***** is

Did you seriously just type out the stars instead of saying the word *****? What a chode.
ac04
trying to figure out if you're a p or a b? most likely both
aTm2004
AG
I'm the only person on my team in the office. Oh well, I chose to have the week of Christmas off rather than Thanksgiving. It's a waste to take today off anyway since they release everybody at 2.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
here, trying to wrap up a few things and knock out some online training since there is no one here to pester me. probably cut out 12-1pm.
BenFiasco14
AG
ac04 said:

trying to figure out if you're a p or a b? most likely both

You sound fun.
Post removed:
by user
Pirate04
AG
EFE
AG
Should be the biggest day of the year to date in the fields today.
aTm2004
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

It is also clear that many also go into work on days like today to be away from the family or in-laws.
Yep. My wife is at home cleaning the house right now. I'm much happier doing this than helping clean.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
Ragoo
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

Should be the biggest day of the year to date in the fields today.

aTm2004
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

aTm2004 said:

I'm the only person on my team in the office. Oh well, I chose to have the week of Christmas off rather than Thanksgiving. It's a waste to take today off anyway since they release everybody at 2.

Do they track vacation days that religiously? It is one thing if you are super busy but most are not on days like today.
People here are pretty lax when it comes to taking time off, but if you're out on a day that you're scheduled to be in, then they require a PTO day. Now, if you need to leave at 1 or so to go to an appointment or head out of town, they don't usually make you take a half day. They'll also allow you to work from home if you have something going on that you need to be there for, or similar to the above, leaving early to travel. This is all based on you keeping your desk in order, which really isn't a problem with those of us on my team as we're all pretty driven people who hold ourselves accountable.
ArticPenguin:

EFE
AG
I'd forgotten about that song, downloaded
Mort Rainey
Here. This place sucks ass. Planning an early escape
E
AG
Here.... but gonna play on HAR all day
HBCanine08
AG
Was gonna leave at 11 AM until I found out my supervisor will be in at 1130 AM...he hasn't been in the office since last Wednesday. WTF.

Hopefully he only comes in to sign some documents and leaves.
Sniffing Accountant
AG
Working too
aTm2004
AG
Boss' boss just told us we could head out at noon. I'm thinking the gym at 11...
ArticPenguin:

histag10
AG
working, but we close at 11, so its a super short day.
MooreTrucker
AG
Here, but I suspect we'll get to leave early.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.