if you could get away with it

6,902 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by hoodlum98
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
what would you like to do right now? either to yourself or a coworker or ANYONE.

If I could, I'd grab about half the hooters in the office, stop wearing a bra for the rest of the day, and tell the janitor to bathe before he comes to work 'cause he STANK.

Also - fap at my desk.
Mort Rainey
I'd like to pry your mom off me.
Ragoo
AG
Leave and go do something else with my day.
superunknown
AG
Bang a couple of my new coworkers.
Schrute
Roll around naked with Kate Beckinsale and stuff
AggieBand2004
AG
Travel back in time 4 years
What is both surprising and delightful is that spectators are allowed, and even expected, to join in the vocal part of the game.... There is no reason why the field should not try to put the batsman off his stroke at the critical moment by neatly timed disparagements of his wife's fidelity and his mother's respectability. -George Bernard Shaw

~ The Ringleader
Professor Frick
AG
There's this old abandoned amusement park where I used to be groundskeeper, and now that the owners want to sell, I am hoping to scare any potential buyers away by creating a sophisticated series of fog machines, mirrors and projectors to try to convince them that it's haunted by ghosts and/or monsters, so that I can continue to covertly mine gold out of the ground underneath. That would be great to get away with.
PseudonymK
AG
A kiss. There is this guy who is 6'4" & I want to test my fear of heights.

I've checked everything else off my list.
FIDO*98*
AG
Say "sorry I can't make Thanksgiving" to the family and haul ass to the coast
Pirate04
AG
Be a beach bum somewhere in the tropics.
aTm2004
AG
Wire $10,000,000,000 to myself, use $5mm of that to buy out Sumlin, then helicopter dick into Tuscaloosa and money whip Saban.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
chiken
AG
aTm2004 said:

Wire $10,000,000,000 to myself, use $5mm of that to buy out Sumlin, then helicopter dick into Tuscaloosa and money whip Saban.
I could support this whole heartedly.
badharambe
AG
sounds perfect, just add a mojito
Ags4DaWin
I have been on here a year and this post just threw me...

Chiken...ur a woman right?

Edit: also that is a dangerous question to ask. It's tuesday and my mother has been staying with us the last 3 days which means no sex has been had in my house in a few days.

aTm2004
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

I have been on here a year and this post just threw me...

Chiken...ur a woman right?

Edit: also that is a dangerous question to ask me.
Well, she has the Chyna thing going, so it all depends on how she identifies that day.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
marble rye
AG
chiken said:

what would you like to do right now? either to yourself or a coworker or ANYONE.

If I could, I'd grab about half the hooters in the office, stop wearing a bra for the rest of the day, and tell the janitor to bathe before he comes to work 'cause he STANK.

Also - fap at my desk.

Tell HR that the janitor isnt maintaining proper hygiene at work.
TX AG 88
AG
Professor Frick said:

There's this old abandoned amusement park where I used to be groundskeeper, and now that the owners want to sell, I am hoping to scare any potential buyers away by creating a sophisticated series of fog machines, mirrors and projectors to try to convince them that it's haunted by ghosts and/or monsters, so that I can continue to covertly mine gold out of the ground underneath. That would be great to get away with.

It would work, except for those damn kids!
The Wonderer
AG
Professor Frick said:

Watch out for the meddling kids.
proc
AG
I can think of a few people I would like to punch. That would be cathartic.
AliasMan02
AG
A small thing, but walking into one particular person's office and setting down a stick of deodorant and then walking out would be satisfying.
Dr. Nefario
Ags4DaWin said:

It's tuesday and my mother has been staying with us the last 3 days which means no sex has been had in my house in a few days.

What does one have to do with the other?
AliasMan02
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

also that is a dangerous question to ask. It's tuesday and my mother has been staying with us the last 3 days which means no sex has been had in my house in a few days.

By you, at least. You don't know what your mom had been up to.
PseudonymK
AG
ewwww
chiken
AG
Yes, I'm a chick. But I ADORE tits, just the way God intended every person to feel.
80s Guy
Dr. Nefario said:

Ags4DaWin said:

It's tuesday and my mother has been staying with us the last 3 days which means no sex has been had in my house in a few days.

What does one have to do with the other?
No joke, when my wife's parents were alive it was almost like a game when they stayed with us.IT was a challenge to see if I could make the wife scream loud enough to be heard on the other side of the house.
chiken
AG
Screw you. My under carriage is average and in no way abnormal. JERK
PseudonymK
AG

Personal pillows are the most!
Mr Global Warming
chiken said:

what would you like to do right now?
I can think of three things. And yes, you would thoroughly enjoy two of them.
aTm2004
AG
chiken said:

Screw you. My under carriage is average and in no way abnormal. JERK

ArticPenguin:

Mr. White
Secretly record Chiken fapping at her desk.

Blackmail her.

Laugh maniacally while I enjoy the blackmail payment.
chiken
AG
I love admirers
Mr. White
I have come to the conclusion that you have a lucky husband.
chiken
AG
Mr. White said:

O RLY!?

Why is that?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Be a modern day Robin Hood and return all misused and wasted money to the taxpayers....and then take my share and do whatever I want
Mr. White
chiken said:

Mr. White said:

O RLY!?

Why is that?

Post a pic thread and loves sex. Rowr
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.