What are some unclassy things you have done?

13,250 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Claude!
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another story that may be "unclassy" for some: I took a girl out to dinner for a second or third date, and she proceeded to order one of the most expensive things on the menu, wine, a bunch of sides she barely touched, and was taking pics of all the food with the flash going off in the restaurant. When the waiter came by at the end he asked, "Is this together or separate?" and without looking at her I said, "Separate please". I think her stuff alone came out to 80 or 90 bucks.
superunknown
AG
HBCanine08 said:

Another story that may be "unclassy" for some: I took a girl out to dinner for a second or third date, and she proceeded to order one of the most expensive things on the menu, wine, a bunch of sides she barely touched, and was taking pics of all the food with the flash going off in the restaurant. When the waiter came by at the end he asked, "Is this together or separate?" and without looking at her I said, "Separate please". I think her stuff alone came out to 80 or 90 bucks.

Nice. Next time take pictures of you 2 knuckles deep in her doodoo hole and of her face painted and make sure she knows and hears pictures of thr flash.
Talon2DSO
AG
HBCanine08 said:

Another story that may be "unclassy" for some: I took a girl out to dinner for a second or third date, and she proceeded to order one of the most expensive things on the menu, wine, a bunch of sides she barely touched, and was taking pics of all the food with the flash eggheadforum.com/discussion/1142142/smoked-mac-and-cheesecake going off in the restaurant. When the waiter came by at the end he asked, "Is this together or separate?" and without looking at her I said, "Separate please". I think her stuff alone came out to 80 or 90 bucks.

This is why ii love you bro
YellAgs
AG
superunknown said:

HBCanine08 said:

Nice. Next time take pictures of you 2 knuckles deep in her doodoo hole and of her face painted and make sure she knows and hears pictures of thr flash.
GigEmBevo
"Assisted" out of Gatsby's on NG. Those were the good Ol Days. Good times with Seester.
PseudonymK
Gil Renard
AG
F'd college gf in Library
HBCanine08
AG
Talon2DSO said:

HBCanine08 said:

Another story that may be "unclassy" for some: I took a girl out to dinner for a second or third date, and she proceeded to order one of the most expensive things on the menu, wine, a bunch of sides she barely touched, and was taking pics of all the food with the flash eggheadforum.com/discussion/1142142/smoked-mac-and-cheesecake going off in the restaurant. When the waiter came by at the end he asked, "Is this together or separate?" and without looking at her I said, "Separate please". I think her stuff alone came out to 80 or 90 bucks.

Same. How'd that mac and cheese turn out btw?
GigEmBevo
HBCanine08 said:

80 or 90 on mostly food?! I mean thats like 3 bottles of wine. Even at restaurant prices.
#Doing it wrong
BombayAg
HBCanine08 said:

oh man too good
Aggies Revenge
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

proc said:

During my A&M days, I peed on I 45 when we were stuck in traffic coming back from Galveston.
So technically I have been banned from Huntsville.
You say that like it is a bad thing.
Woody2006
AG
Can anything qualify as more unclassy than Bayside offering 1500 euros extra to a prostitute if she would let him raw dawg her?
Aggies Revenge
AG
Not asking at all and just diving in.
Woody2006
AG
Aggies Revenge said:

Not asking at all and just diving in.
Haha true
LSB_2002
AG
Woody2006 said:

HBCanine08 said:

Woody2006 said:

Yesterday I accidentally sent this girl I had been seeing a message that was meant for my ex. It was the kind of message you definitely don't want to send to anyone but the intended party.

Needless to say, I will not be seeing her anymore.

Is it classless if it wasn't intentional?
Depends, let us know what you said and we'll give you an answer
Well this person was under the impression that I was long-since divorced. However, that is not the case.

She was also under the impression that she was the only person I was seeing, which is also not the case.

I don't feel good about it, but it is what it is.
Idiot!
Talon2DSO
AG
HBCanine08 said:

Talon2DSO said:

HBCanine08 said:

Same. How'd that mac and cheese turn out btw?

Legit!! Smoked and awesome
Woody2006
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Woody2006 said:

HBCanine08 said:

Woody2006 said:

Yesterday I accidentally sent this girl I had been seeing a message that was meant for my ex. It was the kind of message you definitely don't want to send to anyone but the intended party.

Needless to say, I will not be seeing her anymore.

Is it classless if it wasn't intentional?
Depends, let us know what you said and we'll give you an answer
Well this person was under the impression that I was long-since divorced. However, that is not the case.

She was also under the impression that she was the only person I was seeing, which is also not the case.

I don't feel good about it, but it is what it is.
Idiot!
Thanks, bud.
ZofranAggie
AG
started a thread on bread pr0n
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BombayAg
proc said:

During my A&M days, I peed on I 45 when we were stuck in traffic coming back from Galveston.

Well I was driving from CS to Austin one time in the late 90s and had to pee. No McD in sight so I stopped my car on the road and peed in the bush. All the time some cop would stop and shoot me.
Muzzleblast
Watched an A&M football attempted game.
Prune Tracy
chansonjr
AG
holy **** that's hilarious.
proc
AG
Still married?
proc
AG
Dp
superunknown
AG
Quart sized gatorade bottle. Wide mouth and limited splashback plus it has a lid.

Plus it holds a quart.
Mort Rainey
Pinched a steamy loaf on the ground of my high school after hours. It deserved it
EVA3
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

Talon2DSO said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

Talon2DSO said:

Took a **** in an apartment parking lot because I didn't make it to the bathroom in time.
Are you sure it wasn't behind a grocery store? Because if it was, we might have dated!

Well I'm single now...wanna date??
I'm single too! How you doin'?

Holy **** it worked!

If you saw what I look like, you'd change your mind

It's true.
gutmancometh
S**t outside...
PseudonymK
AG
Yesterday I pooped out an endoscopic capsule. It was still flashing as I flushed it down the pipe.
Hospital- I figured out how to use a male urinal when I broke my femur. It takes very strategic placement.
Travel- An extendable portable urinal with a lid.

Very unladylike
LupinusTexensis
All are alcohol related... lots of peeing and barfing in various parking lots. Haven't been that far shwasted in years.
Dr.Rumack
Gil Renard said:

The Bar on 6th St?
HC
I kneeled during the national anthem
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Gil Renard said:

We all did this
Claude!
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Gil Renard said:

We all did this
I didn't even know Gil in college, let alone his girlfriend.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.