Last time you wet the bed?

4,730 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Blahhead
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
made fun of friends in college cause i didnt understand how it was possible for an adult. 10+ years later, im humbled. Is this rock bottom?
Liquid Wrench
Sometime in high school or college i went to sleep with a fever. Woke up from a pee dream to find the bed nice and warm and wet. Ever since then I wake right up during pee dreams.
AggieBand2004
AG
Me? Early childhood.
Your mom? A couple of nights ago
Slicer97
AG
Wet the bed with what?
ArmchairCowboy
AG
unimboti nkum
AG
I last crapped the bed in 2010 but it's ok because giardia.
Soso nikinombiki maaki dii.
superunknown
AG
Slicer97 said:

Wet the bed with what?

Truth. My bed was wet last night but it wasn't me.
Human
AG
I think we did this thread in 2005?
Jackal99
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Sometime in high school or college i went to sleep with a fever. Woke up from a pee dream to find the bed nice and warm and wet. Ever since then I wake right up during pee dreams.

Stay woke, fam.
Liquid Wrench
Human said:

Well, update us. how many times have you wet the bed since then?
Serious Lee
Human said:

feel free to bump it then. i just woke up in a puddle of piss saturday night for the first time in over 25 years and was looking for some guidance.
GAC06
AG
Won't be the last time
Human
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Human said:

Well, update us. how many times have you wet the bed since then?

At least 8 x's
Bruce Almighty
AG
I don't know, probably when I was 3.
Slicer97
AG
Innuendos aside, does falling asleep on the couch and spilling the remainder of your beer in your lap count?
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
1997 after a long night of drinking I wet the sofa. Or possibly spilled a drink that was in my lap, not sure.

A friend used to wet his bed drunk all the time and it got to a point where it was just part of his routine.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

A friend used to wet his bed drunk all the time and it got to a point where it was just part of his routine.
My brother had a drunk bedwetter friend I called "Pee Pee" for so long that I forgot his real name.
gigemags-99
AG
When is the last time you had a wet dream? Full on skeet skeet. That is a worthy thread.
agdaddy04
AG
Had a roommate in college that got peed on by two different girls during the night. But maybe that was just some weird fetish of his.
agdaddy04
AG
First and only time I think I was around 15 or 16
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
There was also the guy who got up in the middle of the night after drinking, took a wrong turn and peed in his housemate's closet. Awkward.
Slicer97
AG
Late bloomer, huh?
Serious Lee
agdaddy04 said:

Had a roommate in college that got peed on by two different girls during the night.
that sounds really sexy
LupinusTexensis
2008. I dreamed I was peeing. Didn't get up. That was the one and only time since 1992.
agdaddy04
AG
Hell I don't remember the exact age. Could've been 11 or 12 I guess. Actually that would probably make more sense now that I think about it. My recollection of year specific memories isn't so great.
Unemployed
AG
Effing amateurs.[/R. Kelly]
Drawkcab
Only once? Sucks for you. I love those dreams. It's been a while though. I'm going to read about how to induce one. Surely there's a way.
ac04
in college i somehow managed to piss in a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a dresser drawer. three separate occasions, all at someone else's apartment or house. never in my own bed though, that's disgusting.
Human
AG
ac04 said:

in college i somehow managed to piss in a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a dresser drawer. three separate occasions, all at someone else's apartment or house. never in my own bed though, that's disgusting.

Ah yes,

The Rare "Trifecta of Oddly Placed Urine Relief"
UndergroundAg
ChiliBeans said:

Had a similar experience, I was peeing in my dream and woke up to find I actually peed for real. It freaked me out at first.
unimboti nkum
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Had a roommate in college that got peed on by two different girls during the night. But maybe that was just some weird fetish of his.
You roomed with Trump?
Liquid Wrench
UndergroundAg said:

ChiliBeans said:

Had a similar experience, I was peeing in my dream and woke up to find I actually peed for real. It freaked me out at first.
It's the one dream that really can come true.
Slicer97
AG
Used to live on the first floor of Fowler. Roommate was an exchange student from Wales. Smart dude, but drank way more than what's good for anyone what ain't irish.

Woke up one night hearing him making some awful coughing, gagging noises. Few minutes later, the door opens and I hear a splattering sound. Figured, well ****, drunk sumbeech is puking, might oughta go check on him. As I'm shaking off the sleep, I can't help but notice the splattering sound seems rather constent. Finally, I open my eyes and look to see this drunk f'n limey standing buck naked outside the door, pissing on the sidewalk. At that point, I think ti myself, "Yep, that mothereffer's on his own.", roll over and go back to sleep.

Next morning, I wake up with the door still open and limey's bed unoccupied. Think to myself, "Not my problem, but I'll check with UPD after class." Come back to the room 4 hours later and drunkboy is sitting at his desk, sipping a pint and looking miserable so I asked him what happened.

Apparently, after he drained the lizard, he hit the wrong door and tried to crawl in bed with one of our sweetmates. Since that wasn't well received, he ended up spending the remainder of the night curled up in one of our suitemate's closets.

And that, boys and girls, is why you ought not drink with folks from the UK.
UnderoosAg
AG
98. Long night of drinking turned into mechanical bull riding. Completely 5hitfaced + numb junk = WTF the next morning.

About '99 a friend of mine once peed on my old tube tv. Passed out on the sofa I wake up to hear the flow and the tv come on. I yelled at him to stop but couldn't stop laughing watching the channels changing on their own and him freaking out.

Friend of mine's boyfriend woke up, stumbled into their suitemates room and let it rip on a chair.
Liquid Wrench
agdaddy04 said:

First and only time I think I was around 15 or 16
Really? Had 'em for years. Even had a rare one every now and then as an adult, though I usually service the equipment so often that it's a rare pleasure.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.