I had a dream last night...

2,699 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EFE
jokershady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That Jim Carrey was working for Dominos and came to my house to deliver a pizza I didn't order.

But instead of coming to the door, I had to walk out to his truck. And he was sitting in the passenger seat and there was no driver.

Then he dropped the pizza on the ground accidentally but didn't say anything about it. Then he started yelling at people like he was an angry driver in traffic, but he was still in my driveway in the passenger seat.

Gotta stop eating late at night...
HBCanine08
AG
I had a weird dream that all my friends were taking a trip to Europe, but I couldn't go because I didn't have enough vacation time. Then I said f it, and booked my flight, only to back out 2 hours before departure.
EFE
AG
I had a dream that I saw the great Hank Williams singing on the stage in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and he was all dressed up in drag. From his rose red lips to his rhinestone hips he belted out song after song as he drank from a brown paper bag and the songs he sang of love and pain. So pure perfect reflections of human imperfections, I t damn near choked me up but the rest of the show, was kind of slow, and then someone woke me up...
Picard
AG
I had a dream last night that I kept stumbling across crappy threads in TexAgs. Then I realized I was actually awake and in the General board.

Human
AG
Serious: I had a dream I was drowning and I was gasping for air and I literally woke up in a panic.

Non serious: I dreamt I was asked to be a sign language interpreter during a Hurricane press conference even though a knew very little sign language.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2885362/last#last
Liquid Wrench
EagleFordEarl said:

I had a dream that I saw the great Hank Williams singing on the stage in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and he was all dressed up in drag. From his rose red lips to his rhinestone hips he belted out song after song as he drank from a brown paper bag and the songs he sang of love and pain. So pure perfect reflections of human imperfections, I t damn near choked me up but the rest of the show, was kind of slow, and then someone woke me up...
Is this from REK's awful spoken word phase?
Geralt of Rivia
S
superunknown
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

From his rose red lips to his rhinestone hips he belted out song after song

How erotic
Old School Brother
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
unimboti nkum
AG
Soso nikinombiki maaki dii.
Mucho austin
AG
My most recent weird dream was where I was taking a college level 80s & 90s pop culture class, but half the class was made up of random characters from icon 80s and 90s shows like some cast members of saved by the bell, who's the boss, etc. They all looked the same as they did when the show was running. I was sitting next to John Stamos who couldn't answer a single question right. And I kept making fun of him for not being able to shave his face like a real man.
80s Guy
superunknown said:

EagleFordEarl said:

From his rose red lips to his rhinestone hips he belted out song after song

How erotic
aglaohfour
AG
The other night I dreamed that our house had partially burned - mostly in the kitchen/dining room. Then my kid woke me up from said dream around 3am, and I went to help her in the bathroom and smelled gas in the hallway. Went to the kitchen and found two knobs on the stove just barely turned on and gas was running, but not ignited. Needless to say I didn't sleep the rest of the night.
Mucho austin
AG
That reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago where I was dreaming a dog was barking but instead of a bark he was beeping real loud and then when I woke up the smoke detectors were beeping.
Ulrich
I dreamed that I was going fishing, but I needed to call someone to bring the boat. Every time I tried to dial from the payphone on top of the mountain, anti aircraft guns shot down the numbers before they could get all the way to the person I was trying to call. I had to fish from the bank.
TecRecAg
AG
I had a dream last night I was cast into Hell by a jealous God. The Devil walked up and said, "You don't need no lightning rod. It hardly ever rains down here, I can't recall the last storm. You ain't gonna need that leather jacket, it gets kinda warm. But there's one way in there's no way out and it looks like you're here to stay. The place is a mess, it's overcrowded, more are coming in everyday."
DifferenceMaker Ag

Almost pissed myself, but you can read about that in another thread.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
...although it made me sick
Saw you in our bedroom
Suckin some else's dick
pilot
AG
I was lying in bed last night and i drifted off to sleep and i had this dream. We were beating Bingville 14 to 3.

When i woke up i was kinda sad. But i realized it was just a dream, cause i know we're gonna beat them alot worse than that.

EFE
AG
That guy could really hit a post route
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.