RIP Bobby The Brain Heenan

2,214 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OCEN99
GetThoseKeysMilo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/20740049/bobby-brain-heenan-wwe-hall-fame-manager-commentator-dies-73

The people I grew up watching on TV are dying. I just want to go back 25 years and relive it.

Geralt of Rivia
S
Blanco Ag
AG
Bobby the Brain
Liquid Wrench
Here.
Dread Pirate Roberts
One of the best entertainers ever.

When I was little and took wrestling seriously, I absolutely hated him and thought he was pure evil. I learned to appreciate him and found him hilarious.
Geralt of Rivia
S
His commentary when he was with WCW was comedy gold when I was in middle school
ac04
loved this guy. used to go to blockbuster with my grandmother when i was 6-10ish years old and rent the hell out of WWF videos. i have no interest now but those are great memories. that was the heyday and each death sucks. was glad ric flair pulled through recently.
Krazykat
AG
I don't know what is more comical... that there is a WWE Hall of Fame or that ESPN actually carried this story. No disrespect to the guy.
Liquid Wrench
Wrangler said:

I don't know what is more comical... that there is a WWE Hall of Fame or that ESPN actually carried this story. No disrespect to the guy.
Why? A lot of guys who watch ESPN watched WWF as kids. And it's more sports-related than 3/4 of what ESPN talk shows cover.
marble rye
AG
Doesnt ESPN broadcast a spelling bee?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Doesnt ESPN broadcast a spelling bee?

Jocks need to be able to recognize their prey
OCEN99
AG
Wrangler said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.