'she would not stop laughing at me'

6,343 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BombayAg
CuriousAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Husband kills wife in front of kids on cruise ship... good grief.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/utah-man-killed-wife-on-alaska-cruise-because-would-not-stop-laughing-at-him-fbi-says.html
aglaohfour
AG
Quote:

Passengers were kept on board for hours before the cruise departed again late that night for the southeast Alaskan town of Skagway.

Princess Cruises said in a statement Thursday that passengers would receive $150 of onboard credit due to the disruptions.

"You feel sorry for the family but a lot of people had to wait," said Lloyd Barrows, a passenger from Alberta, Canada.

I mean, how long does it take to clean up a body's worth of blood?! Let's get this murder ship back out to sea!
duffelpud
AG
Seems reasonable. I think it's ok under the Pirate's Code.
redd38
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Quote:

Passengers were kept on board for hours before the cruise departed again late that night for the southeast Alaskan town of Skagway.

Princess Cruises said in a statement Thursday that passengers would receive $150 of onboard credit due to the disruptions.

"You feel sorry for the family but a lot of people had to wait," said Lloyd Barrows, a passenger from Alberta, Canada.

I mean, how long does it take to clean up a body's worth of blood?! Let's get this murder ship back out to sea!
Probably depends how close the body was to the edge of the ship. Just a couple minutes if you can just squeegee everything over the edge real quick.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gramercy Riffs
AG

Quote:

kids on crew ship... good grief
Honest question - have you gone all this time saying "crew ship" instead of "cruise ship"?
AgEng06
AG
Cruise ship story:

Disney had to turn around our cruise ship after ~6 hours at sea and head back to Galveston because my MIL fell in an elevator and effectively scalped herself (while holding my 1 yr old son). It was the bloodiest (human) scene I have ever seen. They had to get us close enough for the CG to reach the ship in a helicopter and get her to Galveston.
Flashdiaz
AG
Ragoo
AG
did she live?
swc93
AG
mormons
DannyDuberstein
AG

Quote:

Lucky!
AgEng06
AG
Yes. She just has a pretty gnarly scar from one ear to the other, across the front/top of her head. Pretty crazy stuff.

The worst initial shock was walking up to the scene and seeing my son covered in blood. None of it was his blood though. She consciously held onto him with both arms to protect him, so she had no ability to catch herself when she fell.
AgEng06
AG
Also, lady from the OP was good looking...

DannyDuberstein
AG
Damn him. Troll-looking moron took the life of a nice looking woman. She probably couldn't stop laughing at that nose.

Ragoo
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Quote:

Lucky!
so like 5 drinks

a deal to, die for?
gigemags-99
AG
NM
Ragoo
AG
apparently this is no laughing matter.
gigemags-99
AG
I thought the proper way to murder your spouse on a cruise was to push them over the stern rail while stargazing. The plunge is pretty far and no one can really hear them scream over the noise of the ship and sea. Isn't this common practice? Seems to work most of the time.
Spore Ag
BBC reported that there was a murdermystery scenario being done at the same time so passengers did not take the situation seriously at first.
TRD-Ferguson
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BXEaUKYDvkAtPkkFVd1L2pOeqE7CSWCrEhhVXg0

Texags is every where! It was quite a mess here Thursday night as was the lockdown yesterday in Juneau. It was not the greatest day. But, I decided to just be grateful for my family and my friends. Today I'm back to being the sarcastic ******* folks expect.
PatAg
AG
gigemags-99 said:

I thought the proper way to murder your spouse on a cruise was to push them over the stern rail while stargazing. The plunge is pretty far and no one can really hear them scream over the noise of the ship and sea. Isn't this common practice? Seems to work most of the time.

This is a oddly specific scenario you created
TyHolden
AG
Certainly outkicked the coverage....I hope he likes bubba in prison
Hamburger Dan
My friend and his wife were on that cruise. He just got back into town and was telling me about it.
bac
AG
Pacing The Cage said:

https://instagr.am/p/BXEaUKYDvkAtPkkFVd1L2pOeqE7CSWCrEhhVXg0

Texags is every where! It was quite a mess here Thursday night as was the lockdown yesterday in Juneau. It was not the greatest day. But, I decided to just be grateful for my family and my friends. Today I'm back to being the sarcastic ******* folks expect.

Link no workie.
cisgenderedAggie
DannyDuberstein said:

Damn him. Troll-looking moron took the life of a nice looking woman. She probably couldn't stop laughing at that nose.

Who's laughing now
TRD-Ferguson
AG
I'm an old and can't post pics.

Jack Cheese
AG
AgEng06 said:

Also, lady from the OP was good looking...

That lazy eye tho
Fonzie Scheme
AG

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing the context but I want to punch this Canuck in the beanbag.
GAC06
AG
More proof that goatees are terrible and so are the people that grow them
LSB_2002
AG
AgEng06 said:

Yes. She just has a pretty gnarly scar from one ear to the other, across the front/top of her head. Pretty crazy stuff.

The worst initial shock was walking up to the scene and seeing my son covered in blood. None of it was his blood though. She consciously held onto him with both arms to protect him, so she had no ability to catch herself when she fell.
That's all we're going to get? No story behind the scalping? What the hell?
Unemployed
AG
LSB_2002 said:

AgEng06 said:

Quote:

Cruise ship story:

Disney had to turn around our cruise ship after ~6 hours at sea and head back to Galveston because my MIL fell in an elevator and effectively scalped herself (while holding my 1 yr old son). It was the bloodiest (human) scene I have ever seen. They had to get us close enough for the CG to reach the ship in a helicopter and get her to Galveston.

What more do you need?
GoneGirl
AG
Do you think his cell mates are going to laugh at him when they're......
LSB_2002
AG
RealTalk said:

LSB_2002 said:

AgEng06 said:

Quote:

Cruise ship story:

What more do you need?
Did they have razor blades for hand rails in the elevator? What in the world did she hit that would cause that much damage?
Unemployed
AG
I'm assuming her hair got caught in the escalator after she fell.

Ooooh...elevator and not escalator. My bad.
AgEng06
AG
I still have no idea what caused it. I went back the next day after the elevator had been cleaned up and could not figure out what did it. There weren't any witnesses either, just people that came on the scene immediately afterwards.

We were all finishing up dinner and she left early to take my son back upstairs to the room. Next thing we knew the hostess was coming to get us. Luckily she was coherent enough to tell someone who she was and where we were at the time.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.