Good Movie Rants

5,778 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Noblemen06
tamuangry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's your favorite? My submission:

Harry Hart: I'm a Catholic *****, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.

Ulrich
Quote:

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ***** Where's the Tylenol?
Unemployed
AG
INB4 A Few Good Men and Scent of a Woman.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
It really begins and ends with Gunny in Full Metal Jacket.
superunknown
AG
Why am I calling you by your first names? I don't even know you. I still call my boss "Mister", and I've been working for him for seven years, but all of a sudden I walk in here and I'm calling you Rick and Sheila like we're in some kind of AA meeting... I don't want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want some breakfast.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Fonzie Scheme said:

It really begins and ends with Gunny in Full Metal Jacket.

I was about to post "who said that!? Who the **** said that!? Who's the slimy little **********......!?"
Ornlu
AG
Not quite a rant (because it's got 2 ppl), but it still makes me laugh l to tears everytime:

Jules: What country are you from?

Brett: What? What? Wh - ?

Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Brett: What?

Jules: English, mother****er, do you speak it?

Brett: Yes! Yes!

Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Brett: Yes!

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

Brett: What?

Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more ******* time!
Hi, Im Brett
AG
what?
CrottyKid
AG
Ulrich said:

Quote:

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ***** Where's the Tylenol?

EOT
MelvinUdall

This is EOT, and saying otherwise makes you a moron.
GetThoseKeysMilo
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
GetThoseKeysMilo
nhayden said:

This is EOT, and saying otherwise makes you a moron.
The scene at the end where he tells off Buddy is the best, but I can't find it anywhere.
Know Your Enemy
AG
GetThoseKeysMilo
GetThoseKeysMilo
A classic ripe for "memeing" (this is the original)
Cowboy1990
PseudonymK
AG
Quote:

Friday

Mr Jones
(on the toilet): Craig!
Craig: What?
Mr Jones: Come in here!
[Craig enters bathroom, Mr Jones is spraying air freshener] Craig: Aw man, I'll wait until you come out.
Mr Jones: Boy, bring yo *** up in here! What you talkin 'bout, you 'wait til I come out'? I smelt yo **** for 22 years...now you can smell mine for 5 minutes.
...Urgh! [plop] Mr Jones: Now your mama told me what happened to you yesterday.
Craig: ...Wha?...
Mr Jones: That was stupid! ...How the hell you gonna get fired...on your day off?!
Craig: I don't know.
...Urrrgh! [plop] Mr Jones: Well, you need a trade. Look at that there, over there on the C-C-...urrrgh!...on the counter there. Ughh.
Craig: ...I ain't tryna be no dog-catcher!
Mr Jones: Why not?
Craig: I don't even like dogs.
Mr Jones: That's the beauty of it! I-I grab a dog...and...I-I choke him, and I-I...kick the **** out of him! All day long - my foot up a dog's ***! Yes, BANG BANG BANG up his ***! ...That's my plea-sure!
Craig: ...No thanks.
Mr Jones: Well, I'll tell you one thing. Round here, you go to work, you go to school. First of the month - the rent is due. If you ain't got nothin on the table, you ain't gotta worry about catchin a dog. You gotta worry about a dog...catchin YOUR ***!

ShaggySLC
Tanya 93

I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you: When someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry, or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death, or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from post-operative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17th, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.
DifferenceMaker Ag

Quote:

It's extremely serious. It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat. When the virus penetrates the red blood cells, the victim becomes dizzy, begins to experience an itchy rash, then the poison goes to work on the central nervous system, causing severe muscle spasms followed by the inevitable drooling. At this point, the entire digestive system collapses accompanied by uncontrollable flatulence Until finally, the poor b@stard is reduced to a quivering wasted piece of jelly.

Bruce Almighty
AG

Stupe
S
^
^
Completely agree.
Ag_07
AG
NSFW language in this one

Drawkcab
Two sentences is not a rant. I rest my case.
PseudonymK
AG

Too obvious.

Bruce Almighty
AG
Kee Kee said:

Too obvious.

Hate that movie
PseudonymK
AG
Dang it.
gigemags-99
AG
Or the original rant:

I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our ******* smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your *******s! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy *****
_lefraud_
AG
Leo Getz from Lethal Weapon:

Drive Thru:They **** YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They **** YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got ****ed! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets ****ed? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a ****! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

Hospital: Oh, that's great, Riggs. Ha ha. That's great. Well, you know what I say? They **** you at the hospital! First they drug you, then they **** you! And when they're done ****ING you, along comes the insurance company and ****S you some more! Ten dollars for a ****ING aspirin...

Cell Phones: They **** you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're ****in' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that ****in' first minute again at that high rate.
Ag with kids
AG
Walter Sobchak
HBCanine08
AG
TTUArmy
TTUArmy
AgEng06
AG
Go'on... Git your ass outta here!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.