Sex Ed. Questions

9,139 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MorgansPoint
Ginormus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of my wife's friends in college said, "It's not sex if you let him stick it in and not move it."
aTm2004
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

One of my wife's friends in college said, "It's not sex if you let him stick it in and not move it."
We disagree with that statement [/BYU]
TPS_Report
AG
In Coach Jackson's Sex Ed class during segment on pregnancy a student asked if having congress with a pregnant woman would injure the baby. Coach Jackson's response?

"Not unless you got about a 30 inch penuhs... like me."

Imagine Danny McBride and you've got a fair representation of coach Jackson.

Edit to re-spell p e n i s
aglaohfour
AG
Ragoo said:

What is absurd about the statement?

Oh I agree with the first part of the statement. It's the assertion that boys basically bear no personal responsibility when it comes to sex because they just can't help themselves and it is up to girls to stop the boys from sinning.
aTm2004
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Ragoo said:

What is absurd about the statement?

Oh I agree with the first part of the statement. It's the assertion that boys basically bear no personal responsibility when it comes to sex because they just can't help themselves and it is up to girls to stop the boys from sinning.

Well, in her defense, we really can help ourselves. It's a magic wand with its own personality...and it's stronger than us as well.
80s Guy
Quote:

It's a magic wand with its own personality

Is that why some women name their Hitachi Magic Wand?
aeon-ag
Bruce Almighty said:

A direct quote from a girl in 7th grade sex Ed class: "is giving a guy a blow job considered sex?"
Not according to Bill Clinton.
cisgenderedAggie
aeon-ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

A direct quote from a girl in 7th grade sex Ed class: "is giving a guy a blow job considered sex?"
Not according to Bill Clinton.

Well, it depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.
MicheIangeIo
AG
WALKER TOLD ME I HAVE AIDS
Ag2011
AG
TTUArmy
My health/sex ed teacher was a salty ol' gal and former basketball coach. She said, "Men have two motivations, hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If he gets a twinkle in his eye, make him a sammich."

Not sure what they teach these days but, I didn't learn anything from her that I didn't already know from biology class. Still, I thought her advice was pretty solid.
Bodhi
AG
Ag2011 said:

Max Power
AG
Can you get gonorrhea from riding a tractor in your bathing suit?
matthop
AG
Can't remember if I was in 10th or 11th grade, but it was the lab day where you swabbed the inside of your mouth and looked at it through the microscope. I was checking out my lab partner's swab and I saw something that I couldn't recognize, called the teacher over to look at it. turns out it was semen, and she never brushed her teeth the night before.
Bondag
AG
My class only had 2 girls in it. One of the guys in class would ask questions like, "if I have sex with Brooke in a hot tub can she get pregnant"? Or, "if I have sex with Brooke in a hot tub will I get crabs?"

Brooke was not amused.
Bruce Almighty
AG
matthop said:

Can't remember if I was in 10th or 11th grade, but it was the lab day where you swabbed the inside of your mouth and looked at it through the microscope. I was checking out my lab partner's swab and I saw something that I couldn't recognize, called the teacher over to look at it. turns out it was semen, and she never brushed her teeth the night before.

This sounds made up
MorgansPoint
AG
aTm2004 said:

The teacher was explaining how HIV/AIDS most likely came from monkeys, and somebody blurted out "who would want to screw a monkey?"

NSFW

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.