Sex Ed. Questions

9,154 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MorgansPoint
AGGies0311
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is the Strangest question/comment you heard in Sex Ed class
Dr.Rumack
Is this about the class at A&M?

Craziest thing I heard while we were out doing AIDS outreach in Houston was, 'Can you get AIDS from eatin' coochie?'
unimboti nkum
AG
Dr.Rumack said:

'Can you get AIDS from eatin' coochie?'
Well?
MonkeyKnifeFighter
riverrataggie
AG
unimboti nkum said:

Dr.Rumack said:

Well?

Just a sore throat.

Hamburger Dan
Back in the day, there weren't Sex Ed classes. Things were learned on a more or less trial and error basis.
Naturalist
Pretty much everything my obese virgin coach said was strange.

I do remember we had an anonymous question box and one question was "can you get an std from masturbating?"
Bruce Almighty
AG
A direct quote from a girl in 7th grade sex Ed class: "is giving a guy a blow job considered sex?"
chipotle
Isn't butt sects gross?
PseudonymK
AG
What about sittin' on a public toilet?
DANG
AG
"What if it gets stuck"
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Quote:

And when the woman has four *****es in her at the same time, then stands over the men and pees on them, is that part of being in love too?

Five midgets, spanking a man covered with 1000-island dressing. Is that making love?
Bondag
AG
Took health class during the Clinton Era. Had a kid in class ask the teacher what oral sex was. She sent him to the office for being a smart ass. He really didn't know.

He is a doctor now.
aTm2004
AG
The teacher was explaining how HIV/AIDS most likely came from monkeys, and somebody blurted out "who would want to screw a monkey?"
Eliminatus
AG
Teacher was commenting on the composition of semen, and mentioned the glucose/sugar content. He happened to be looking at the school hoor when he said that and she just said, without thinking, "But it doesn't taste very sweet."

She knew immediately she had messed up and was so ashamed. Whole class was in tears. Pretty sure a kid died that day from laughing. Only time I can say I have ever actually spit out my drink. Yoohoo to be exact.

She was awesome. After the initial shock of it, she took it in stride. I respect that. **** it, own it.
wangus12
AG
My girlfriend is a middle school science teacher. She used to have to teach sex ed. They'd have an anonymous box for kids to leave questions. Some of the **** those 7th graders asked was crazy.
Claude!
chipotle said:

Isn't butt sects gross?
Is that like Jim Jones giving his followers Koolaid enemas?
histag10
AG
They pretty much just gave us a bag of feminine products and told us what they were. They were a few years late to the party.

In the kine class, someone asked if they had seen an STD infected coochie up close, if they really needed to read the textbook and look at the pictures.
Dr. Nefario
Eliminatus said:

Teacher was commenting on the composition of semen, and mentioned the glucose/sugar content. He happened to be looking at the school hoor when he said that and she just said, without thinking, "But it doesn't taste very sweet."

She knew immediately she had messed up and was so ashamed. Whole class was in tears. Pretty sure a kid died that day from laughing. Only time I can say I have ever actually spit out my drink. Yoohoo to be exact.

She was awesome. After the initial shock of it, she took it in stride. I respect that. **** it, own it.

I heard that one too, but with a different ending. In the version I heard, the girl got embarrassed and left the room, but before she got to the door the teacher stopped her and said "that's because you taste sweet things with the tip of your tongue, not the back of your throat."
BanderaAg956
Bruce Almighty said:

A direct quote from a girl in 7th grade sex Ed class: "is giving a guy a blow job considered sex?"

Was that Chelsea Clinton in the 7th grade?
BombayAg
Bruce Almighty said:

7th grade???? Yikes.

Where are the parents??
swc93
AG
Version I heard was the girl asked why it tasted salty.
riverrataggie
AG
BombayAg said:

Bruce Almighty said:

7th grade???? Yikes.

Where are the parents??

Probably teaching the class.
riverrataggie
AG
swc93 said:

Version I heard was the girl asked why it tasted salty.

Depends if you eat saltines or pineapple.
PseudonymK
AG
BombayAg said:

Bruce Almighty said:

7th grade???? Yikes.

Where are the parents??
5th grade...a girl described what was dripping from her.

That year I asked my Momma to sign the letter to keep me out of sex ed.
80s Guy
BombayAg said:

Bruce Almighty said:

7th grade???? Yikes.

Where are the parents??
Pretty sure a significant number of 7th graders have seen it, heard about it, and tried to do it or have it done to them. If you don't believe it, ask a 7th grader.
Eliminatus
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

Eliminatus said:

I heard that one too, but with a different ending. In the version I heard, the girl got embarrassed and left the room, but before she got to the door the teacher stopped her and said "that's because you taste sweet things with the tip of your tongue, not the back of your throat."
That is awesome. I'd high five that prof. I assure you though. This was no "version". I think I peed a little down my leg. Even more so because I was friends with her and had all sorts of ammo to give her **** for the rest of the year.

I ****ing miss high school....
Sean Mercer
Yeah, I'm gonna go with, that never really happened.
Krazykat
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

What is the Strangest question/comment you heard in Sex Ed class

In 8th grade health class, the coach posed this question to the class, which was made up of all boys for some reason.

Can you have sex with a girl while she is on her menstrual cycle? He said to remember this... if you can slop a pig while it's muddy, then you can f-word a girl while she's bloody.

I guess hiring standards were pretty low where I went to school.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Goofy kid that had a weird speech impediment that made it sound like he had a British accent asked "When two gay guys have a baby, how does that work?"
Ag_of_08
AG
unimboti nkum said:

Dr.Rumack said:

Well?

Yes, there was a confirmed transmission between two lesbians a couple of years ago, a free now since
The Collective
AG
80s Guy said:

Pretty sure a significant number of 7th graders have seen it, heard about it, and tried to do it or have it done to them. If you don't believe it, ask a 7th grader.

It's the golden age where girls are really into it or at least try really hard to make you think that they are.
aglaohfour
AG
Went to private school, so they split up boys and girls for sex ed. One day the teacher (a crazy old Bible thumper) told us "boys are always looking for somewhere warm to stick their *****es. It is YOUR responsibility as a girl to keep them pure by not allowing them to stick it inside YOU."

Even as a very sheltered and innocent 12 year old, I recognized the utter absurdity of that statement. I don't think I listened to a word that BSC lady said after that.
Ragoo
AG
What is absurd about the statement?
chipotle
somewhere warm
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.