What causes still healthy people to become foodhealth NAZI's?

6,496 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Direct Enter Enter
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And you have good taste and are a fine example for everyone.
Tanya 93
MooreTrucker said:

And you have good taste and are a fine example for everyone.
CDUB98
AG
GtownRAB said:

Portion control and exercise would solve a lot of people problems
MooreTrucker
AG
Because I agree with him about Revolver?
CDUB98
AG
MooreTrucker said:

No. You left a softball right out in the middle of the plate and Tanya knocked one out of the park.
MooreTrucker
AG
If you say so....
CDUB98
AG
MooreTrucker said:

If you say so....
wtb--->his affinity for underage girls--->telling wtb he has good taste--->Tanya with the homer to left
80s Guy
CDUB98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

No. You left a softball right out in the middle of the plate and Tanya knocked one out of the park.

MooreTrucker
AG
CDUB98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

If you say so....
wtb--->his affinity for underage girls--->telling wtb he has good taste--->Tanya with the homer to left
Didn't know about this. I was talking about beer.
wbt5845
AG
MooreTrucker said:

CDUB98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

If you say so....
Didn't know about this. I was talking about beer.

I didn't know about this either.
redline248
AG
Solid left turn right here
eeinhouston
I can sell you an Essential Oil that wil cure all your symptoms from eating that stuff
MouthBQ98
AG
Sort of. What you eat also matters regarding sufficient vitamins and minerals, and adequate protein to meet your needs, enough of the right fats to provide you with fuel to metabolize between meals and enough carbs to give you short term energy to lead to an extended fat burn without sting so much your body quickly adds it to fat reserves.

When you are trying to lose weight and are already fat, the cal in - cal out formula works fairly well, but when you are at a healthy weight, are fit, are exercising regularly, and want to have enough protein to maintain or build muscle, enough fat to provide long term energy, and enough carbs for short term energy, but not more than you need to get to your next meal without losing metabolism or without adding to fat. I can tell based on what I eat and drink within usually half a pound what I will weigh each morning. When you control your diet, you can even eat some junk, knowing your body will easily metabolize it without it being stored as fat (or contributing to other conditions like diabetes or arteriosclerosis).

Something else: simple carbs in your diet also cause you to retain water as your body converts them to fat. Lots of your simple carbs are converted to body fat before being broken back down to metabolize, which is part of the reason simple processed carbs are not so good for you.
MouthBQ98
AG
But, those super light beers suck. If you're going to have a beer or three, at least have good ones.
Tobias Funke
AG
Lot of really strong, mostly uneducated opinions, on here.
Slicer97
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

But, those super light beers suck. If you're going to have a beer or three, at least have good ones.

f'n A, dude, f'n A
MooreTrucker
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Lot of really strong, mostly uneducated opinions, on here.
So educate us, oh knowledgeable one.
Joe Exotic
AG
How do you eat nachos without cheese? What about cheesecakes? How do you eat cheesecakes?
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

- Adding Coconut Oil to everything.

aggie_fan13
AG
Gluten intolerance is a real thing, my mom, aunts and sister all have celiac disease. If they kept eating gluten if would kill their immune system and die. Now people who dont eat gluten just because they dont want to are just hipsters
Bruce Almighty
AG
I get that most people are faking it, but gluten is listed as one of the most common allergens.
KidDoc
AG
Slicer97 said:

FCBlitz said:

Red meat is better for you than chicken.

I'm curious as to the data to support this. Aside from avoidance of campylobacter & salmonella I would have guessed chicken is healthier overall as far as being lower calorie with less cholesterol.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bruce Almighty
AG
cholesterol isn't bad for you. I wouldn't say red meat is better for you, but it does have more vitamins and minerals than chicken, but it's also higher in saturated fat.
emando2000
AG
Over half of America is fat AF and don't even think it's a reason for concern.
Lots of kids are fat and being taught that it's ok.
MooreTrucker
AG
emando2000 said:

Of course. We can't hurt their wittle feewings.
Corps_Ag12
AG
emando2000 said:

That's because apparently fat shaming has gone out of style. All this love your body bs for people with weak minds has made it seemingly ok to die before you're 45.
dds08
AG
TOFU

I do not understand tofu. So they put it in certain dishes at Pei Wei.

This is what happens every time:

I look at it on my plate and think to self, "Oh gosh I forgot to tell them No Tofu. Oh well, how bad can it be...... 3 tries of the tofu later......

ok this is disgusting. Proceed to pick out all tofu out of plate and throw in trash.

Whoever came up with tofu needs to be shot. You have no tastebuds whatsoever if you think this stuff is good to eat. I have never had something in my mouth so bland, so tasteless, with such terrible texture. GROSS!
KidDoc
AG
azulAg said:

Gluten intolerance is a real thing, my mom, aunts and sister all have celiac disease. If they kept eating gluten if would kill their immune system and die. Now people who dont eat gluten just because they dont want to are just hipsters
Gluten intolerance is not equivalent to celiac sprue/gluten allergy. Totally different problems that only have gluten in common. Gluten intolerance is difficult if not impossible to prove while there are good blood tests & biopsy results to prove celiac sprue.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggie_fan13
AG
KidDoc said:

azulAg said:

Gluten intolerance is not equivalent to celiac sprue/gluten allergy. Totally different problems that only have gluten in common. Gluten intolerance is difficult if not impossible to prove while there are good blood tests & biopsy results to prove celiac sprue.

I'm not a scientist
Direct Enter Enter
Coog97 said:

Is that a stripper pole? At a campground?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.