Astonishing Video -- Aggie Makes Daring Rescue Of Iraqi Girl

8,446 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Our-turn-to-rule
Come Out Roll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
74OA said:

.....now contemplate the mindset of the men who murdered those families.
Can't....and I won't....
but I THINK I can describe it, but don't want the ban-hammer
Esteban du Plantier
AG
This is courage.

Anyone who calls a celebrity courageous for revealing something completely mundane about themselves needs to have their scale recalibrated by watching this video.
74OA
AG
Yeah, at a time when the label "hero" is too often applied to the most ordinary of accomplishments, this helps reset where the bar is.....
Caesar4
AG
I have to say....his bravery (in spite of his personal danger and potential impact to his family) makes my day-to-day work/trials&tribulations at my job seem quite insignificant and inconsequential.
pdc093
Dear God. That picture looks like those people were lined up against that wall and shot.
God Bless those soldiers AND their families for their selfless bravery and sacrifice.

And yes, as stated earlier....think about the mindset of those that commit such atrocities.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
pdc093 said:

God Bless those soldiers

You realize he's a volunteer aid worker right? As in a civilian that could leave at any moment, but chooses to stay there because he feels personally compelled to, right?
pdc093
Esteban du Plantier said:

pdc093 said:

God Bless those soldiers

You realize he's a volunteer aid worker right? As in a civilian that could leave at any moment, but chooses to stay there because he feels personally compelled to, right?
Thank you. No, I didn't. I appreciate the clarification.
Odin
AG
WOW!
True bravery and humanity.

It is things like this that make me realize I have nothing to complain about and everything to be thankful for. I am humbled by the heart of this family.
Alte Schule
WOW! A real American Hero.
I'm surprised I haven't seen this on Fox or one of the other networks If it has I missed it.
But there's that Russia thing going on in DC and Beyonce having twins and that's important stuff.
Human
AG
God Bless those soldiers, volunteers and the people of that region who want nothing but a better life for themselves and their children.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Why don't you both donate 10 bucks to the charity for being negative nancies on his thread.

Good suggestion. I donated $10 for each of us.

AW 1880
AG
Looks like David Eubanks was former 2nd Ranger Battalion. They've got a pretty impressive history.
swimmerbabe11
I donated $20 in solidarity and since I pressured you to
agsquirrel97
AG
This was run on Fox and Friends this morning with an interview of Dave. Amazing hero! Apparently he has been on Fox several times this week already, I hope this leads to more funds to continue his work.

Previous Fox interviews below

http://www.freeburmarangers.org/2017/06/30/fox-news-multiple-interviews-with-david-eubank/
Esteban du Plantier
AG
TTT since they had David on the field last night and nobody has mentioned it.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

TTT since they had David on the field last night and nobody has mentioned it.

Awesome to recognize him. Unfortunately Young was next to him trying to get some of the shine to rub on him.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.