Did you keep a journal/diary growing up?

1,330 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ViralAg
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A couple times I had to keep one for school, but always stopped as soon as the assingment was over. If I had kept one, I can't imagine what a cringe fest it would be to read them now.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm not a girl so no.
gigemags-99
AG
Dear Diary,
I started a thread today...
chipotle
Ginormus Ag
AG
When I was 16, and a doctor, I kept one on my computer. My next door neighbor and best friend, Max, would always interrupt me while I was typing my thoughtful summary of what happened during what seems like the previous 22 minutes of my life.
Goose
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

When I was 16, and a doctor, I kept one on my computer. My next door neighbor and best friend, Max, would always interrupt me while I was typing my thoughtful summary of what happened during what seems like the previous 22 minutes of my life.
Ain't nobody ****in' wid my bro from morningside.
Flashdiaz
AG
why would I write down a bunch of crap I wouldn't want anyone to ever read?
EFE
AG
No, but I keep one for work now. Having good notes is a huge help in my day to day and for backtracking to see what we did when and if it was effective.
Kramer
AG
Moral of all diaries: "Big" stuff isn't nearly as big as it seems at the time. "Small" things are the things you remember and want back later in life.

You're welcome.
ViralAg
No. That's gay as ****
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.