When the Gal that Wanted You so Bad is Off the Charts Hot Now

10,649 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bob Knights Paper Hands
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Whoa now!!!! Let's not go overboard
PatAg
AG
Maroon Stormtrooper said:

I'm (happily, newly) married now, but wanted to vent to you, my anonymous internet friends and weirdos. It's happened to me now twice in my life. Girls that I really got along with and that had great personalities but we're below my cull factor have become 9 or 10 hotness level at a later point. I won't ever cheat on my wife (unless it's Jennifer Lawrence, and I do have permission). However, if only I had partaken of those fruits before marriage. Oh well.
Hard to believe any girl could ever below the standards of a dude going with the tag "maroon stormtrooper"
americathegreat1492
PatAg said:

I'm (happily, newly) married now, but wanted to vent to you, my anonymous internet friends and weirdos. It's happened to me now twice in my life. Girls that I really got along with and that had great personalities but we're below my cull factor have become 9 or 10 hotness level at a later point. I won't ever cheat on my wife (unless it's Jennifer Lawrence, and I do have permission). However, if only I had partaken of those fruits before marriage. Oh well.
Hard to believe any girl could ever below the standards of a dude going with the tag "maroon stormtrooper"
AliasMan plays table top star wars games and his wife is hawt. You'd be surprised what beeches tolerate.
ProgN

Would a rule #1 come back to bite me in the ass?

No more than if your wife joined Texags and read your original post.
TexasRebel
AG
Take solace in the fact that she would not have been that hot if you held onto her.
dcbowers
AG

I won't ever cheat on my wife (unless it's Jennifer Lawrence, and I do have permission).

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bondag
AG
dcbowers said:

I won't ever cheat on my wife (unless it's Jennifer Lawrence, and I do have permission).

Does he need permission from the wife or Jennifer?
ac04
it's painfully obvious you have no game and these women would laugh in your face. best to hang on to whichever poor woman you tricked into marrying you and stop lusting after girls you couldn't close the deal with even when they were ugly.
TPS_Report
AG

Ban user! At least put a random hottie in you're post. Effing bush league!
Scotty Flamingo
Not T Bow
Beer Baron
AG
Still no pics of this specimen of masculinity.
3rd and 2
AG
Not her, but similar.

http://tattoomagz.com/hot-girl-with-tattoos/hot-tattoo/
LeftyHound
AG
Did you really just post a pic of a random chick you Googled?

TexasRebel
AG
So she's a boxing canvas with graffiti?
HoustonAg1088
AG
Suuuurrreee Dela, thats why.....LOL.
cr0wbar
AG
lolol
M.C. Swag
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

Your one pass is Jennifer Lawrence?
That's the most enraging thing OPs post.
Blanco Jimenez
AG
I scrolled to the bottom of page 2 and still no rule #1.
mrad85
AG

Not her, but similar.

Almost fulfills Rule #1, but doesn't
HBCanine08
AG
OP wears rompers.
PetrolAg
AG
Wow. This thread was awful. I truly expected he would cave and provide a picture.
surgeag
AG
Guarantee the only thing similar between this girl and the one you are referencing is they both have a tattoo.
Jimmie Dimmick
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Chances are high that both girls are still 4.5s but the OP now has Old Goggles and thinks they've improved. That's why this **** keeps happening to him. He either needs to get the wife to the gym or to bed more often. Or both.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.