People who don't go when the light turns green because you're texting

4,978 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Tomdoss92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nahh, truck driver was probably ok.
swc93
AG
Quote:

If you are in the car at the front of the line, your one job... ONE JOB... is to watch the light. If you fail to DO YOUR JOB, you deserve any and all you receive.
I tell my kids this all the freaking time. Yesterday at a light, two lanes, neither cars in the front went. WTF? My thirteen year old while I was honking after a 3 count said; "One job, one job and they both failed. So sad."
CDUB98
AG
I hate people who text and drive.

****ing unsafe and selfish.
SkiMo
AG
Beer Baron said:

And if you're car number two, your job is to honk if car one doesn't do their job.
I have zero issue as car #3/#4 honking if #2/#3 doesn't have the balls. I do this quite often, and I don't care if the car in front of me thinks I'm honking at them. Maybe if I honk at them they will honk back at me and then the person in front of them will think they are honking at them. It's just science.
jr15aggie
AG
saw em off said:

They could be saving you from this...

My oldest is 13... my first lesson to her in 2 years when it's permit time:

"Honey, what does 'green light' mean?"

"It means 'GO' Dad"

"WRONG!!!! It means check for cars and then you can go"
Ag 11
AG
Why would they not go because I was texting?
BQ78
AG
How do the people in front of you know that you are texting and why would that make them not go?
FabricatorAg
User name checks out...this guy knows his car safety.
starched_bingo
Satellite of Love
Cheo said:

People just don't know how to drive. If you are in a right turn only lane, you don't have to wait until all perpendicular lanes are open so you can slowly turn right.

I don't know, maybe you can turn when the closest perpendicular lane to you is open? People have to go places, stop being a ***** and pay attention.

Woke up a little late during a work day? Always that ****** bag that is on his phone at the very front of the red light. Waits 5 seconds to turn on a green light, everyone behind him/her is polite and do not honk. They always get through. Me? Nope. Thanks a lot ass hole!

Yea good luck trying to convince the cop you aren't at fault and failed to yield the right of way.
swimmerbabe11
Quote:

People who don't go when the light turns green because you're texting

Maybe they are trying to punish you for texting while driving.

/grammar
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.